Im new to bugs and stuff

Adventurebro

Arachnopeon
But you can follow me on here :)
So you have death feigning beetles??? Question.. about how long after mating will if anything come from that ?? They seem to mate alot i saw them again tonight getting down ..lol.. check it out

Adventurebro

Arachnopeon
I have the red light district here lol blues are mating and i think the woollys will be soon to..i have a vid of the blues bumpin and grindin lol

Attachments

BuzzSwole

Arachnosquire
Hey buddy that must be brutal i feel for ya ..i tell myself id love to live somewhere that snows like that but when i watch people digging their cars out and sholving their sidewalks im like SCREW THAT!!!! My favorite season is winter but thats alot of work..lol..my brother lives in Maryland iv been there 2x and i loved it took the train to NYC to celebrate NYE it was crazy fun ...
Lol I use to live in Maryland! Though I absolutely hated living there. So humid all the time, it’s a literal swamp.

BuzzSwole

Arachnosquire
So you have death feigning beetles??? Question.. about how long after mating will if anything come from that ?? They seem to mate alot i saw them again tonight getting down ..lol.. check it out
You’ll see the female do a weird little dance kinda when she’s laying a egg, but you’ll have to sift for them

Adventurebro

Arachnopeon
There are an assortment of darkling beetles and ironclad beetles that would do well with death feigning beetles. You might like wooly darkling beetles. They are cute, fuzzy, pretty active - and they don't play dead when you try to hold them!

https://bugguide.net/node/view/1478254/bgimage
After a couple weeks i finally got my new additions to the tank , thx for your advice .
I added 2 woollys , 2 diabolical and 2 smooth darklings beetles and soon will and more woollys ..thier alk pretty awesome to watch and play with .. thx again

BuzzSwole

Arachnosquire
After a couple weeks i finally got my new additions to the tank , thx for your advice .
I added 2 woollys , 2 diabolical and 2 smooth darklings beetles and soon will and more woollys ..thier alk pretty awesome to watch and play with .. thx again
Np mate! I’ll post pics of my hissers when they come in. So excited for them

MasterOogway

Arachnoknight
I've kept Eleodes with Asbolus, and currently have a group of 4 Centruroides sculpturatus with them, and all are doing pretty well. As has been said, most desert beetles would co-habitate pretty well in there. If you ever get into trying to rear Asbolus (join the club, lol) just be able to pick out your Asbolus larvae from say your Eleodes, as they're superficially similar to each other. Velvet ants too are great, but pack a wallop, so if you want to keep being able to put your hands in there stick with beetles.