I'm BACK!!!

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Does anybody remember me? I had to take some time off from the boards due to an extremely busy few months, but I'm back! My T's are doing great, but nothing new yet. I plan on changing that shortly. :D

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
welcome back dude... i remember you, we're supposed to go drinking if i make it out to the boston area right? Unfortunately I was just in westchester NH and forgot to look u up when i was there. I know how it is tho, i had to take a bit of a break from AB too. I was out of town too much.

Welcome back, glad to hear the T's are good.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Of course we remember you!!!! How are you!!!!! The Ts are good? So what have you been up to?

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah buddy! Of course we remember you!!
Welcome back!!!! Nice to see you again! :clap: :clap:

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I remember you, its been awhile.........I'm almost all grown up now:D

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys! It's nice to know that I wasn't completely forgotten. Things are good for me. Mina, do you still have Sparky? My blue is doing well, but I hope to get more at some point. So, did I miss anything great in the T world? Any new exciting species on the market or anything?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good, glad to hear things have gone well.
Yes, I still have Sparky, she is doing well and has moulted again, as have all of her siblings. So we now have Velvet who is Sparky's Mom, and Topaz, Gem, her sisters, and Red, her brother. So I think we did pretty good, we kept 4 slings and 3 of them were girls!!!!!
We had an A. purpurea eggsack while you were gone, 61 babies. It was really fun. We have a couple of other ladies who are hopefully gravid so only time will tell.
How is the little blue you got from Ryan doing?

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good, glad to hear things have gone well.
Yes, I still have Sparky, she is doing well and has moulted again, as have all of her siblings. So we now have Velvet who is Sparky's Mom, and Topaz, Gem, her sisters, and Red, her brother. So I think we did pretty good, we kept 4 slings and 3 of them were girls!!!!!
We had an A. purpurea eggsack while you were gone, 61 babies. It was really fun. We have a couple of other ladies who are hopefully gravid so only time will tell.
How is the little blue you got from Ryan doing?
My little blue is doing great. She's still pretty shy though. Congrats on the sac!