I'm ashamed of watching this.

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
I used to watch this show. I just found out that video. I'm ashamed of watching this show before, and laughing at it. I just saw what creek things they do, eat whip scorpions, which they called spiders, eat blended rats, and bite snakes and throw them around like they're plastic toys. I'm grateful that they got sued for 2.5mil and then their show got canceled. This is how they treat animals if you wanna know.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
The show has been back on again with new shows since May. Ludacris has replaced Joe Rogan as the host.
And is it the same garbage that it was before ?

I also hate that show Naked and Afraid for many of the same reasons. All I see is needless slaughter of innocent (and often intentionally placed) animals and such.

Amazing what passes for "entertainment"

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
Wow, just learnt about naked and afraid, its the same s*&#. But its a reality show, a survival show. That means most of the animals are wildcaught, and probably not tortured, badly kept, or sold for money. They just have a misarable life. Not like those thousands of snakes, who were stressed, harmed, and then probably released n the wild- killed.

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
And is it the same garbage that it was before ?
It's fairly similar stuff to the previous content and format. I saw when I was flipping through channels this morning, that there were old Joe Rogan Fear Factor episodes playing all day on MTV2. They play the old ones on Chiller sometimes too.