I'm a grandpawwwww

Spyder b

Arachnosquire
OK guys quick help me out this is my first brood what do I do to make sure they are all good and safe with mama and after they need to leave

Attachments

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Leave them alone until they disperse, then after they molt to second instar and disperse separate them into individual containers (I think you care for them like you would an adult, but I am not sure), unless this is a communal species, then you can house them together, just be prepared for some cannibalism.
By the way, am I correct in thinking this species is C. sculpturatus? If not, what species?
I'll leave the more detailed info to the experts...

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

Spyder b

Arachnosquire
Leave them alone until they disperse, then after they molt to second instar and disperse separate them into individual containers (I think you care for them like you would an adult, but I am not sure), unless this is a communal species, then you can house them together, just be prepared for some cannibalism.
By the way, am I correct in thinking this species is C. sculpturatus? If not, what species?
I'll leave the more detailed info to the experts...

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts
Yeah you're totally right it's a C sculpturatus

Spyder b

Arachnosquire
Okay wait so theyve molted now they went from a yellowish stuff toy looking scorpion to slinder and orange is that there 2nd instar?or do they got one more time to molt? (they are all still on the mothers back except for one who ventured elsewhere on the bark) I'll upload a picture