Im a girl... no im not... yes, I am.

Embers To Ashes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its an A. avic. I just tryed taking clearer pics. I got poop shot in my face and she decided to skydive into a laundry basket. twice.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Then I'm 97% sure it is male.

Embers To Ashes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the white dot between her first pair of booklungs is not so promanent in real life.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Its an A. avic. I just tryed taking clearer pics. I got poop shot in my face and she decided to skydive into a laundry basket. twice.

lol..sorry that was funny....and i say male based on the pics, its the vest i could do...

Embers To Ashes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
darn. I was hoping for female. But isnt every body? Wasn't gonna breed her anyway. Just a rescue from a reptile dealer.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
What I do is get it into a clear plastic bag to get a good look.
Dunno how well that would work for you, but it might help to try.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pictures are bad.

Also, try to rotate them so the spider is facing up.

I would post in the sexing thread, but in some pictures she looks boy and others look girl.
What does this have to do with posting in the sexing thread? Do the pictures look different when you post in Tarantula Chat? :?

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
like a ziplock bag? How do I do that without hurting her?
Hurting her? Unless you hit the bag with a book or something she'll be fine.:)
Open the bag, get it to walk in, close it, take pics, and don't smush the bag!

Embers To Ashes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just took these. Took some more sky dives and I am all itchy now. I REALY hope these turn out good.

The reason behind me posting in chat instead of sexing id is so the veiwer can look at all pictures and base his desision off of more than one picture. I have posted diffrent pictures of the same spider in sex id and have had one comfermed female and male in diffrent pictures.

Attachments

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
90% thats a male. Not 100% sure, wait until it molts and determine his sex for 100% by molt.