1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User If I Only Had A Brane (lostbrane's Photo Thread)

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by lostbrane, Sep 6, 2018.

1. lostbrane

lostbrane Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    Well, I figure I might as well as start one of these, for the title alone really.

My P. subfusca HL sling decided to take down this mealworm in a convenient spot
    IMG_1444.JPG
    That being said, you can't see the worm. Oh well.

I also got to see my itty bitty C. versicolor sling (who has been rather hidden). I needed to get into it's webbing to remove some leftover food, and it decided that was the time to journey outside the deli cup. Thankfully it meandered back inside.

IMG_1447.JPG

2. kallie

kallie Arachnopeon

As a tiny sling, I couldn’t open my c. Versi’s enclosure to feed without it getting out (they’re super fast and silly) It just recently stopped trying to escape

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lostbrane

Once it’s big enough for the AMAC box i already have set up for ot, I’m sure I won’t be running into that issue anywhere near as much heh

4. lostbrane

Filling up water dishes and my P. metallica sling hung out close by. 5B4438C0-1D2F-4CAE-B7FE-0CE4303359C7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. lostbrane

Ugh...I’m such a moron. Saw the C. versicolor all curled up and I couldn’t see a molt/the color too well due to the webbing so I assumed it was in a death curl. Tore apart the webbing, lo and behold it’s molting (almost done). Here’s hoping it does ok despite my intrusion :( A566AB51-CC27-427A-9D56-D733D246BCD6.jpeg

Update: Looks like one leg is injured. Oh well, at least it is alive...phew...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  6. lostbrane

My H. maculata is out and about! It had been such a pet hole that this sighting is awesome. Got it when it was below an inch and now it’s 2” in about 3 months. Also, looks fairly male to me (not that you could tell from this photo...). 40D57FAD-DADE-476D-B772-515227F0913B.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. lostbrane

My P. metallica is starting to show the signature blue. 38787BF7-526C-4CBC-ABE1-9F7C3319711E.jpeg

8. lostbrane

Feeding day! I could only get the A. chalcodes and the A. geniculata because everyone else scurries into their hide too quick... C507DE9E-786A-42C7-AA6A-43AE6A1874B9.jpeg 4CD7E145-2945-4FA6-9563-DBFC227BBC23.jpeg

• Like Like x 1