If Arachnids used social media.....

Leila

Arachnobaron
I especially hate posts like this on social media. Lol. (Sorry the text is difficult to see- the app I used kinda blows.) IMG_20180322_102312.jpg

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
SpeedToe said:
Ahoy Imperative Emperor! Wel'come to the club!
To everyone else, where are my crickets? I noticed the keeper bringing them towards me and then getting deverted towards someone else, Sling1! That's how ya've gotten so big so fast!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Invertebrate Sports News said:
Watch for tonights Championship in basketball, Scorpions VS Tarantulas, in game one of the Arthropods Basketball League championship! After narrowly defeating the Crustaceans in seven games, the Tarantulas will be going for a fifteenth title, while the Scorpions will be going for a thirteenth trophy, after defeating the True Spiders in six games. The Tarantulas and the Scorpions are arch rivals in this highly anticipated game, so tune your radio to WEB 905, or your Vibration TV to Invertebrate Sports News on channel 597 for the game at Invertebrate Time 5:05. Check back here for a play by play of the game, and the introduction of the starters after some critical injuries to the Tarantulas.
#ABLchampionship

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Pinktoe82:
Update. HELP!
Guys, I woke up after my molt (which was the toughest one, EVER), and now my toes are gone on my palps! GONE!
Instead i got these bloody looking things which get stuck in like, everything. What's the matter with me?

boina

Lady of the mites
JeanieTheGenie
Mood: hangry.

Blog post #21:
There's no food. 10 days in a row and there's still no food. I'm sure CarlaTheKlugi is eating my roaches, too! She's just a fat pig. I'm doing my darn best to get out of here and over to the roach bin but this glass door won't budge. 10 days and 10 minutes and still no food... Ahhhh! The next thing that comes in here will be declared food, whatever it is. Maybe I can eat one of those fluff balls with 4 missing legs... they look pretty big but I'm sure I can manage... after all they only have 4 legs and no pedipalps. 8 legs win over 4 legs any day. I want food! Maybe I can get down to Carla and eat her? Then everyone would know who the biggest, most badass tarantula is! This door still won't budge, though. Darn it, I need food to keep up my strength! 10 days and 20 minutes and counting... Feeeeed Meeee!!!!!

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Big_Bertha_thegeniculata
Mood: enojada (angry) (it's a female, so I have to change the "o" to an "a")

Tengo hambre (i'm hungry)

Last edited:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Big_Bertha_thegeniculata
Mood: enojada (angry) (it's a female, so I have to change the "o" to an "a")

Tengo hambre (i'm hungry)
So... it's not enough to be a ravenous murder tank since the genics are Multi-Language as well!? :p

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
idk why but i want my hogna carolinensis to be a flat earth enthusiast who pushes there beliefs on others on social media "ishumaura: if the earth wasnt flat then why cont i slide down the side of the earth"
"hey everyone i found the edge of the earth the human calls it a desk but i know better than to believe his globe earth LIES"

radipusaudix: hey im gonna magically escape from my enclosure because that human wasnt looking for me for like 2 years or anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Invertebrate Sports News said:
The starting lineups for the Tarantulas after Grammostola pulchra and Aphonopelma chalcodes lost legs in their last game: Theraphosa blondi will step in for the resting T. stirmi at center, Avicularia avicularia will return at point guard, Pterinochilus murinius at power forward, Xenesthis immanis at shooting guard, taking over for A. chalcodes, and Poecilthoria regalis to take over for G. pulchra at small forward.
The scorpions are playing Pandinius imperator in the place of P. dictator at center, who is resting, Tityus serrulatus at small forward/point guard, Heterometrus spinifer at power forward, Hadrurus arizonensis for small forward, and Centruroides limbatus for shooting guard/point guard, in place for C. exilicauda who is resting.
Remember, the game is at IT 5:05 on your radio at WEB 905, or tune your Vibration TV to Invertebrate Sports News on channel 597.
#ABLchampionship2018

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Bristles said:
Go! Go! Go! Go!
notahuman: hey maybe you left something behind maybe you should go back (please come back)

aurantiusgirl123: the human wont let me see my boyfriend because im not "old enough" and ill probably "eat him" well he cant tell me not to see my handsome, delicious, juicy... boyfriend

"hey everyone i found the edge of the earth the human calls it a desk but i know better than to believe his globe earth LIES"
"i saw radipusaudix jump off the edge of the earth i must stay in my hide to avoid falling off this flat earth #hidefromflatearth"

Say 'Amen!' and like this comment if you want me to moult out female. Scroll past if you want me to die a lonely male."
amen!

Thnx for advice, but how do i dig?? I don't have the legs for that!
I know about the food. One thing that helps is just stop eating for like, half a year. They'll go crazy and offer you ANYTHING!
ishumauratheHcarolina: i can dig it for you but not far i dont want to fall through the earth which is flat

MexicanRadKnee said:
Hello guys! I am a Brachypelma smithi, just got here from a pet store. Kinda stressed out, anyone here who been here a long time? Whats the keeper like? Food? Water? Whoa....am really scared, HELP!
pro tip the keepers dont like when you give there hands kisses

Bristles said:
Hey everybody, the keeper brought in a box! Just like the one I was brought in. See, he's pulling something out......a...a...a Chaco Golden knee! There was one next to me at the store I was brought from.....and a scorpion, ohhh. Do not like scorpions. When I was young, and still in the wild, me and a couple of my siblings were walking through the forest. A HUGE scorpion burst out of the brush and grabbed a hold of my brothers and sisters. I BARELY escaped! Lucky I'm still alive and here.
#newones #dontlikescorpions
reaperthescorp: uuuuuuummmmmmm okay not all of us are like that #scorplivesmattertoo

*window pops up* are your palps small try palp enlargment crickets and see your palps enlarge in 5-7 days for only 6.99 and your social security number (now in superworm varriation)

Hello everyone, I am going to revive this thread, as it was decently popular while I kept it up. I am going to try to keep it up from now on.

SpeedToe said:
This is ridiculous, the keeper keeps turning the Sun on and off, on and off, IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! And the humidity! HELP!
#FightBack!
you think thats bad mine makes it rain for about half a second and then stops idk how hes doing it but its freaking me out

The Imperative Emperor said:
AHOY MAties! Is thar any other scorpin’s in this heare house?

Bristles said:
Hey C.versicolor, I have the same problem, I lay this wonderful web art down and around (especially on the ceiling), and then BAM! It's all ruined! I still remember my Mona Lactrodectus rendition, 'sigh'.....
reaperthescorp: hey emperor dont trust bristles there scorpion racist #scorpsgottasticktogether

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Skittlestheavic: the human was rehouseing me today and I decided to climb up his arm instead of going into the enclosure. The blank look he gives me when he has no idea how to get me into the enclosure while I'm on his arm is halarious.