1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Arachnids used social media.....

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Arthroverts, Aug 12, 2016.

1. MissOrangeHat

MissOrangeHat Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    #slinglivesmatter

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. dord

dord Arachnopeon

Donald Redrump:
    Despite the constant negative press wavtetr

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Leila

Leila Arachnobaron

Tennessee
    I especially hate posts like this on social media. Lol. (Sorry the text is difficult to see- the app I used kinda blows.) IMG_20180322_102312.jpg

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Arthroverts

Arthroverts Arachnosquire Active Member

SpeedToe said:
    Ahoy Imperative Emperor! Wel'come to the club!
    To everyone else, where are my crickets? I noticed the keeper bringing them towards me and then getting deverted towards someone else, Sling1! That's how ya've gotten so big so fast!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Arthroverts

Invertebrate Sports News said:
    Watch for tonights Championship in basketball, Scorpions VS Tarantulas, in game one of the Arthropods Basketball League championship! After narrowly defeating the Crustaceans in seven games, the Tarantulas will be going for a fifteenth title, while the Scorpions will be going for a thirteenth trophy, after defeating the True Spiders in six games. The Tarantulas and the Scorpions are arch rivals in this highly anticipated game, so tune your radio to WEB 905, or your Vibration TV to Invertebrate Sports News on channel 597 for the game at Invertebrate Time 5:05. Check back here for a play by play of the game, and the introduction of the starters after some critical injuries to the Tarantulas.
    #ABLchampionship

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
  6. Andrea82

Andrea82 Arachnoking Active Member

Pinktoe82:
    Update. HELP!
    Guys, I woke up after my molt (which was the toughest one, EVER), and now my toes are gone on my palps! GONE!
    Instead i got these bloody looking things which get stuck in like, everything. What's the matter with me?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. boina

boina Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

Germany
    JeanieTheGenie
    Mood: hangry.

Blog post #21:
    There's no food. 10 days in a row and there's still no food. I'm sure CarlaTheKlugi is eating my roaches, too! She's just a fat pig. I'm doing my darn best to get out of here and over to the roach bin but this glass door won't budge. 10 days and 10 minutes and still no food... Ahhhh! The next thing that comes in here will be declared food, whatever it is. Maybe I can eat one of those fluff balls with 4 missing legs... they look pretty big but I'm sure I can manage... after all they only have 4 legs and no pedipalps. 8 legs win over 4 legs any day. I want food! Maybe I can get down to Carla and eat her? Then everyone would know who the biggest, most badass tarantula is! This door still won't budge, though. Darn it, I need food to keep up my strength! 10 days and 20 minutes and counting... Feeeeed Meeee!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  8. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnobaron Active Member

Ohio
    Big_Bertha_thegeniculata
    Mood: enojada (angry) (it's a female, so I have to change the "o" to an "a")

Tengo hambre (i'm hungry)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Andrea82

So... it's not enough to be a ravenous murder tank since the genics are Multi-Language as well!? :p

10. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnobaron Active Member

Ohio
    Of course

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wolfspidurguy

Wolfspidurguy Arachnobaron

"hey everyone i found the edge of the earth the human calls it a desk but i know better than to believe his globe earth LIES"

radipusaudix: hey im gonna magically escape from my enclosure because that human wasnt looking for me for like 2 years or anything

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Arthroverts

Bristles said:
    Go! Go! Go! Go!

13. Arthroverts

Invertebrate Sports News said:
    The starting lineups for the Tarantulas after Grammostola pulchra and Aphonopelma chalcodes lost legs in their last game: Theraphosa blondi will step in for the resting T. stirmi at center, Avicularia avicularia will return at point guard, Pterinochilus murinius at power forward, Xenesthis immanis at shooting guard, taking over for A. chalcodes, and Poecilthoria regalis to take over for G. pulchra at small forward.
    The scorpions are playing Pandinius imperator in the place of P. dictator at center, who is resting, Tityus serrulatus at small forward/point guard, Heterometrus spinifer at power forward, Hadrurus arizonensis for small forward, and Centruroides limbatus for shooting guard/point guard, in place for C. exilicauda who is resting.
    Remember, the game is at IT 5:05 on your radio at WEB 905, or tune your Vibration TV to Invertebrate Sports News on channel 597.
    #ABLchampionship2018

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tim Benzedrine

Tim Benzedrine Prankster Possum Old Timer

I don't get that one!

Oh, nevermind, it was just constructive criticism. ;)

15. Wolfspidurguy

notahuman: hey maybe you left something behind maybe you should go back (please come back)

aurantiusgirl123: the human wont let me see my boyfriend because im not "old enough" and ill probably "eat him" well he cant tell me not to see my handsome, delicious, juicy... boyfriend

"i saw radipusaudix jump off the edge of the earth i must stay in my hide to avoid falling off this flat earth #hidefromflatearth"

amen!

ishumauratheHcarolina: i can dig it for you but not far i dont want to fall through the earth which is flat

pro tip the keepers dont like when you give there hands kisses

reaperthescorp: uuuuuuummmmmmm okay not all of us are like that #scorplivesmattertoo

*window pops up* are your palps small try palp enlargment crickets and see your palps enlarge in 5-7 days for only 6.99 and your social security number (now in superworm varriation)

you think thats bad mine makes it rain for about half a second and then stops idk how hes doing it but its freaking me out

reaperthescorp: hey emperor dont trust bristles there scorpion racist #scorpsgottasticktogether

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Andrea82

@Wolfspidurguy
    You know you can add messages in a post right? No need to give every message its separate post :D

17. Wolfspidurguy

We regret to inform you that ishumaura thehcarolina's account has been deactivated. Reason: deceased

• Sad Sad x 1
  18. Arthroverts

SpeedToe said:
    Ach! Thats what happens with tem wufspiders, die so soon....

19. Godzillaalienfan1979

Godzillaalienfan1979 Arachnoknight Active Member

Scolly D.Haani:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFGGGGGHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

20. Wolfspidurguy

Skittlestheavic: the human was rehouseing me today and I decided to climb up his arm instead of going into the enclosure. The blank look he gives me when he has no idea how to get me into the enclosure while I'm on his arm is halarious.

• Funny Funny x 3