If Arachnids used social media.....

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
They will use that poop called 'Social Media' only for grow in numbers and launch an attack on humanity, leaded by the Goddess 0.1

magicmed

Arachnobaron
MM OBT: Did you eat him? I must say I find it oppressive that we MM must wander around our worlds tapping madly on the magic barrier. Hoping to get the attention of the female a few world's over, when one day after so long we are put into a spaceship, transported to the world with the beautiful female, as we curiously approach the first female we have ever seen....WE GET EATEN!

Vote for MM rights!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I have actually really enjoyed this thread because of how creative and clever everyone's contributions have been. It has brightened up my Friday morning and put me in a really good mood. Thanks for that.
And who knew that our tarantulas would have this whole social media thing down pat? I'm going to have to keep better eye on my bandwidth. ;)

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
MexicanRadKnee said:
Hello guys! I am a Brachypelma smithi, just got here from a pet store. Kinda stressed out, anyone here who been here a long time? Whats the keeper like? Food? Water? Whoa....am really scared, HELP!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
SpeedToe said:
Welcome to the club, MexicanRadKnee. Keepers O.K, foods ok, everything's pretty O.K, just don’t ever give Mr obt a hug (He’ll eat you!). There’s always a bolt hole or cave in with ya, just stay there for a while. Hey PinkToe82, welcome, you and me can’t dig but we can web. Just web up yer hide and come out, maybe twice a week, and eat. If your keeper knows what he’s doing he’ll leave you alone, just so long as he knows you're fine. Believe me I know.
#yerallfine #fiveyearsofexperience

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
Cellar on the ceiling

Feeling: disgusted :drunk:
Humans are the creepiest things! They come into my room, do a partial molt , then purposely cover themselves with water! How can they handle getting thier booklungs all wet? Ick! Just get out of my room, you horrible creatures! #cantreasonwithahuman

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
SpeedToe said:
The keeper didn't mist me this morning.......or yesterday.......or the day before that. It's ok, it's ok.......I'll go drink some water.....AUUGGGHHHGH I NEED MY HUMIDITY!!!! HELP!!

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Adult Female blondi says:

Bipedal creeper is checking out my egg sack everyday, getting a bit paranoid here. I would rather eat my kids than let him take them!

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Ok, one more to revive this unique topic...

Annoying ad pops up!

Phoneutria nigriventer with a speech bubble: "Ladies, are you unhappy in the bedroom? One bite on your man will fix ALL your problems. Call 1-800-BANANA"

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Bristles said:
Hey Blondi! When I was a bit younger, I had a few egg sacks, and the best way to get rid of keepers checkin on you is by sending hairs at e'm! After two times, my old keeper stopped opening my cage lid, for fear of getting blasted!
#blastthem

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Bristles said:
Hey everybody, the keeper brought in a box! Just like the one I was brought in. See, he's pulling something out......a...a...a Chaco Golden knee! There was one next to me at the store I was brought from.....and a scorpion, ohhh. Do not like scorpions. When I was young, and still in the wild, me and a couple of my siblings were walking through the forest. A HUGE scorpion burst out of the brush and grabbed a hold of my brothers and sisters. I BARELY escaped! Lucky I'm still alive and here.
#newones #dontlikescorpions