Identify please/Advice

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Ahhh that makes so much difference!! We could be on to a winner here :).. what’s there husbandries like??
I knew I had those pics somewhere lol.

Keep them mostly dry, they're more moisture tolerant than G. rosea but still don't like it overly moist, I overflow the water dish now and again.

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
Can I see a pic of your slings please?? Yeah it is kinda exciting not knowing but at same time would prefer to know so I can look after her correctly, but saying that she must be happy as growing well and healthy.. and with new coco fibre substrate she not hiding in her lid :)
I could try to get a couple of pics, but I doubt they'd be very clear as all I have is a cheap camera phone and the pics wouldn't be anywhere near the quality of others posted. Mine look exactly like Grym Reaper's, though.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Yeah, I think those pics were when she had just got the stripes in (around the 2" mark, they were taken on my old camera), I don't think she was as dark in the carapace as Nightstalker's until after her next moult.

Michael bradley

Arachnopeon
Yeah, I think those pics were when she had just got the stripes in (around the 2" mark, they were taken on my old camera), I don't think she was as dark in the carapace as Nightstalker's until after her next moult.
When do they start to have the yellow markings then?? As mine are not yellow at all yet??

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Correction: That was the moult after she got her stripes in, before this one she just had yellow-ish rings around the knees but no stripes.

14495397_1443243312355770_6304420026176222797_n.jpg

cold blood

Staff member
Can I see a pic of your slings please??
This is about 2"
When do they start to have the yellow markings then?? As mine are not yellow at all yet??
It gets more obvious as they get larger...its also more obvious after molting when small.

To me this is obviously a G. pulchripes. The dead giveaway if there was any question is that mirror patch. (which can be seen in the other pics, not much on mine because of the angle)

what’s there husbandries like??
dry with a water dish...nothing special

Last edited:

Michael bradley

Arachnopeon
This is about 2"
It gets more obvious as they get larger...its also more obvious after molting when small.

To me this is obviously a G. pulchripes. The dead giveaway if there was any question is that mirror patch. (which can be seen in the other pics, not much on mine because of the angle)
Yeah the more pics I see I believe
A G pulchripes is what she is.. but I’m sure couple more molts will soon tell.. well it’s time to go B albopilosum shopping :)