Ideas on what to do with a 12x12 exo terra

SamanthaMarikian

Arachnoknight
I used this as a grow out for mourning gecko babies til they were big enough to not be eaten by the adults. I need ideas on what to do with it so its not just sitting there. I cant do scorpions or any spider or tarantula. Are any frogs small enough to keep in there? And any low light plants? again its 12 inches tall and wide.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I used this as a grow out for mourning gecko babies til they were big enough to not be eaten by the adults. I need ideas on what to do with it so its not just sitting there. I cant do scorpions or any spider or tarantula. Are any frogs small enough to keep in there? And any low light plants? again its 12 inches tall and wide.
What about Mantis or assassin bug?

StampFan

Arachnodemon
If I had one of those kicking around and reptiles were an option I'd stick with a unique micro gecko species. So many cool ones out there. Supreme Gecko seems to have a good handle on all of the micro geckos, some good youtube vids for information.

What about other invertebrates?