1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas on what to do with a 12x12 exo terra

Discussion in 'Vivariums and Terrariums' started by SamanthaMarikian, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Advertisement
    I used this as a grow out for mourning gecko babies til they were big enough to not be eaten by the adults. I need ideas on what to do with it so its not just sitting there. I cant do scorpions or any spider or tarantula. Are any frogs small enough to keep in there? And any low light plants? again its 12 inches tall and wide.

2. BoyFromLA

BoyFromLA ‎٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و Arachnosupporter

CA
    What about Mantis or assassin bug?

3. Gnarled Gnome

Gnarled Gnome Arachnosquire Active Member

US
    Isopods
    Poison dart frogs
    Milipede

4. Rhino1

Rhino1 Arachnoknight Active Member

@SamanthaMarikian have you got a pic of how the exo Terra is setup at the moment?

5. its too small for dart frogs. Or any frog i think. i tried looking for kinds i could keep in there and i think itd be too small unless theres a kind idk about

6. its just got coco substrate n a standard foam background

• Like Like x 1
  7. StampFan

StampFan Arachnolord Active Member

Calgary
    If I had one of those kicking around and reptiles were an option I'd stick with a unique micro gecko species. So many cool ones out there. Supreme Gecko seems to have a good handle on all of the micro geckos, some good youtube vids for information.

What about other invertebrates?

• Like Like x 1