Ideas of what to put in here?

evilkarot

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a 40 gallon exo-terra vivarium. Currently it has a P.muticus in it. Thanks to the advise of everyone here, she is going to be rehomed to a more suited tank. So, now I have this well decorated tank with 2 lonely tree frogs. So, now I'm looking for suggestions of what to put in here? Debating on either more frogs or perhaps communal scorps and rehomed the frogs. Any suggestions?

Attachments

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I don't think scorps would do well in that type of enclosure... they are more of an arid creature.

Do you like geckos? Anoles? You can do quite a variety of small reptiles in there!

Or dart frogs, but I don't know if you could keep the arboreal frogs in there too?

evilkarot

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As far as scorps go, I was thinking about some of the forest scorps. I've read that they can be communal.

I do like geckos. I currently have a leopard and a tokay. But, with terrestrial geckos, there's too much risk of eating the soil and there's not enough height for arboreal geckos.

I'd love to do dart frogs though, didn't think about them. May have to do some research on them.

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
You could ad a small Group of Heterometrus sp. scorpions
They are often relatively cheap and can be housed together.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Get some Heterometrus scorps! I feel like it would be awesome.