ideas for t cage

Phlerr

Arachnoknight
any ideas looking for somthing cheap.

Just do some research, I'm wanting to start building my own cages and this is my 1st visit to this particular forum and so far I've found a wealth of info and links to go along with it. If you want ppl to come up with ideas for you, it kinda defeats the purpose of DIY doesn't it? :) Seriously just do a little bit of research and you'd b surprised at what you'll find. Good luck

Scorpion Tom

Arachnoknight
Just do some research, I'm wanting to start building my own cages and this is my 1st visit to this particular forum and so far I've found a wealth of info and links to go along with it. If you want ppl to come up with ideas for you, it kinda defeats the purpose of DIY doesn't it? :) Seriously just do a little bit of research and you'd b surprised at what you'll find. Good luck
I agree,
Tommy

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Go to walmart or similar store. They have sterilite tubs. I use these for alot of my tarantulas.

SC Tarantulas

Arachnoknight
Go to walmart or similar store. They have sterilite tubs. I use these for alot of my tarantulas
+1
These work great for my terrestrials. Cheap and stackable.

dsdishon

Arachnopeon
I know the feeling man. The enclosures are expensive. If you are wanting a display case rather than just a shoe box, go to pet smart and buy the corresponding size you want, I got a 10 gallon for 12.93. Buy a sheet of acrylic. They say 5mm is best but its pricey. I bought the .28 mm and just put support and Velcro on the sides to help keep it shut which I got at the dollar store. I think on a 20x12x10 put together spent like 35 bucks in all, well the back drop I made cost another $5 which was enough for 4 or 5 backdrops. The Dollar Tree has a lot of thing you can use.

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was looking at the Sterlite tubs, but the plastic is frosted. I wouldn't be able to see my T's well. Instead, I went to walmart's produce section and bought a little plastic container.
These usually are full of organic lettuces. The plastic it's made out of is clear, and the tub will work perfect for my juvi's.