Ideas for a video on the best beginner centipedes

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
One thing I've noticed about information on centipedes - there's next to nothing that shows which ones are the best for beginners! I plan on making a video in future detailing the best beginner centipedes. As I'm in Australia, and can't actually attain most of the pedes I'll be featuring, I'll be drawing my own illustrations to show in the vid, which will be of a very different style to my usual uploads. They might take a while to finish, so I won't be making the video for some time.
Anyway, the species I'm intending to feature on the video are: Scolopendra polymorpha, S. morsitans, S. heros, S. angulata, S. cingulata, Ethmostigmus trigonopodus, Rhysida spp. and Cormocephalus spp. Does this seem like a good choice? Am I missing anything?

NYAN

Arachnoking
Anyway, the species I'm intending to feature on the video are: Scolopendra polymorpha, S. morsitans, S. heros, S. angulata, S. cingulata, Ethmostigmus trigonopodus, Rhysida spp. and Cormocephalus spp. Does this seem like a good choice? Am I missing anything?​

S. Viridis maybe and despite the venom even dehanni and in fact, it’s probably the beginner centipede for people 75% of the time.​

LeFanDesBugs

Arachnobaron
Emphasize on the danger of asian Scolopendra.
That's a good list you got there, but you can also add any of the south american giants. After all, they may be pricey, but they are the absolute best beginner pedes out there. Except red giants that have nasty venom haha
I couldn't recommend cingulata enough. Its color variations are, in my opinion, superior to that of S. polymorpha.
Size is also comparable, if it doesn't exceed that of polymorpha.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I won't put dehaani on the list of best beginner pedes, but I'll highlight how available it is, and how dangerous it is compared to the other pedes in the video.
I'll probably add the SA pedes too, though I'll certainly add that you'd better be rich.
And yeah, I certainly agree with your opinions on cingulata. To be honest, polymorpha is a pretty poor name for a centipedes, as it is quite common for a species to have many forms. In my opinion, cingulata, morsitans, rubripes, dehaani, laeta and perhaps even heros have a far superior array of variants.