I want it NOW!

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok...this is weird. when I clicked on it yesterday it was bluish like others have been saying, i just clicked on it now and its the same pic, but the spiders brown now... I think i've lost it.{D

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yes, that is the same link you posted originally, and the spider is bluish.
Weird; I'm seeing a dull, brown M. mesomelas. :?

Would you ID this bluish spider you're seeing as M. mesomelas, or something else?
ok...this is weird. when I clicked on it yesterday it was bluish like others have been saying, i just clicked on it now and its the same pic, but the spiders brown now... I think i've lost it.{D
Very weird. :?

Was the blue spider one of these:

http://www.birdspiders.com/gallery/...=desc&query=megaphobema&x=32&y=19&=Search+%BB?

Jackuul

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If I could have them now... it would be two females of every species in the genus Grammostola, with the exception of the roseas (I have two) and the "False Rose" just being one (My Sweetie is a 'false rose' - G. porteri, but to be honest I haven't a clue if that is really a different species or a breeder listed species, although I trust them since I got it from here. Best. Spider. Ever.). So, if I could specify, I would want 2 immature females of every species in Grammostola. I love the Grammies.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought everyone was crazy about the mesomelas, the pic that I saw looked like every other one I've seen. Definitely a beautiful T, but no blue...

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was looking at that blue mesomelas again and noticed that the leaves around it are also blue. The pic itself just has too much blue scale

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't think you followed the correct link. ;)

http://www.birdspiders.com/gallery/p.php?id=233
That is mad freaky, stupid technology...

It was blue on my home laptop (both times) but now at the campus library it's brown.

:? pigmentation fail

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That is mad freaky, stupid technology...

It was blue on my home laptop (both times) but now at the campus library it's brown.

:? pigmentation fail
I think it's something directly related to his site. There is a pic on his site of a G. rosea RCF that is blue on my laptop everytime I look at it, but fine on my iPhone. Since I saw that last night, I've been comparing other pics from various websites between iPhone and laptop. Nothing wrong with the pics on Arachnoboards, or myspace, or photobucket, or anywhere else that I've looked. Weird, huh?

Then again, I'd love a blue colormorph rosie!!!! {D

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm quite anal about how my monitor is calibrated... and there's is absolutely nothing blue about the M. mesomelas image on my end. It's pretty dramatic how images will appear on different monitors.

Eric

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think it's something directly related to his site. There is a pic on his site of a G. rosea RCF that is blue on my laptop everytime I look at it, but fine on my iPhone. Since I saw that last night, I've been comparing other pics from various websites between iPhone and laptop. Nothing wrong with the pics on Arachnoboards, or myspace, or photobucket, or anywhere else that I've looked. Weird, huh?

Then again, I'd love a blue colormorph rosie!!!! {D
Ah, glad to know I wasn't going totally bonkers (though I could probably benefit from more sleep).

Thanks for doing the field work ;) Though I would still love an explanation...

And sheesh, every time I read something about a rosie on these boards I still think it's talking about me...

Mistegirl

Arachnopeon
My want list is full of pretty common guys, I'd love a Pterinochilus murinus, Avicularia metallica and a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Now to just find the room for them!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Blue fang, Singepore blue (can u guess my favorite color?), GBB... lots cause this condition with me at this moment.
I'll be happy if I can just get some news on that arboreal in Mexico being either a new T or P. redunctus. In either case, it's on my wishlist.