I want it NOW!

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Heteroscodra crassipes, S. satanas, I. seladonium, and that so-called "Rattlesnake Tarantula." :p

I'd put E. olivacea on this list, but I do see them listed from time to time in the classifieds, though not all that often....and they generally seem to be more spendy than M. balfouri. Talk about rediculous!!!!

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
Thought we would make a list of Ts that you can't seem to find on the market, but your eyes roll back in their sockets because you want them that bad:eek:
upwith inverts, I have to ask because it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this thread...

Did you intend to reference this song from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

Since I don't like that film here is the song, Draco Malfoy Style:

[YOUTUBE]_cRPnazUQ4s[/YOUTUBE]

This song reminds me... "performing baboons" would be a very very cool addition to my collection, and I am now adding that to my short little list of T's I want to obtain at some point in the future.

Just imagine it: performing OBT's. That is almost better than getting my own army of flying Usambara Baboon Tarantulas. Almost, but not quite.

upwith inverts!

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, title makes me think of the song I wanna rock (twisted sister is amazing)
Man, hijacking my own thread:D

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And when they are for sale again I'm first in line.:D
lol. i wish I could be, but my dad freaked out on me with the last ones I brought home, I won't be getting anymore until I move out.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Holy dayum!! I. seladonium are INSANE looking!! Very cool

And E. olivacea are just friggin gorgeous.. do want!

Other than that... everything I want is pretty readily found haha. Maybe I need to start researching some into other types of Ts... until I find something I really want but that is really expensive and rare haha

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
[YOUTUBE]Xj6bdhHvV-M[/YOUTUBE]
You know, all because of this video, I had a dream about these spiders last night. There were 3 of them in a 20-gallon at some school in their student lounge or something. Strange dream.

Just thought I'd share.