I want it NOW!

upwith inverts!

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thought we would make a list of Ts that you can't seem to find on the market, but your eyes roll back in their sockets because you want them that bad:eek:

So here are mine:
Haplopelma schmidti
Brachypelma baumgarteni
Pamphobeteus sp. chicken spider

And the following if they are in fact real:
Xenesthis monstrosa
Citharischius stridulantissimus (thank you world spider catalog, that's the one scientific name I will never learn how to remember)

Dealers, You'd better be listening:D
(If someone can PM me with a place that sells any of my list, I will do my happy dance. My explicit happy dance.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
You forgot that Brazilian one. The one that makes a P. metallica look like a rose hair.

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:evil: :evil: :evil: I'm never wrong!

I think something got lost in translation here :?. I am not refuting the possibility of their existence... I am simply observing that they are clearly ridiculous!!! :}

(...PHEW!)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, it's a pain doing all the color and resizing, isn't it? I bet the code looks...well...ridiculous.

Yep, sure does.

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, it's a pain doing all the color and resizing, isn't it? I bet the code looks...well...ridiculous.
You should know, since you quoted the fruits of my labour :}

upwith inverts!

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think they are real. Most people would say that P. metallica is rediculous. I personally thought they were a photoshpped P. regalis. So I'm just sayin, never say never,

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think they are real. Most people would say that P. metallica is rediculous. I personally thought they were a photoshpped P. regalis. So I'm just sayin, never say never,
I guess I'm confused as to how we are defining 'ridiculous'.

For the record, I'm pretty certain they exist, if that's what we're talking about.

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For the record, I'm pretty certain they exist, if that's what we're talking about.
+1.

Sorry for the North American jargon confusion.

Joe, I currently live in that big frozen wasteland slightly to your... uh... North.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
+1.

Sorry for the North American jargon confusion.

Joe, I currently live in that big frozen wasteland slightly to your... uh... North.
You live in Cuba?
Kidding.

Georgia?
Kidding.

Last edited:

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dangit, he beat me.

I still want those pokies.

I shall give $100 for the next person to get me both of those sp I listed to me shipped express. ;P