i want a snail that eats worms

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
so i was browsing reddit last night when i saw this video
and now i want one or something like it so my question is what is that and where can i buy one or something close to it

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Those are New Zealand natives. I believe they can't be exported, because I looked into it once upon a time. Cone snails eat like that, but I wouldn't even try to get one unless you absolutely know what you're doing, because they're often highly toxic.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Don't really have any predatory snails here with I live, but we do have forest leeches here. Which there was this time where I discovered the largest one ever, it was about 5''-7'' long and devasted a worm like nothing. most forest leeches reach from 2''-5'' around here, mainly found under logs and wood debris.

Veles

Arachnobaron
Oooooooo what's that
This:
Don't really have any predatory snails here with I live, but we do have forest leeches here. Which there was this time where I discovered the largest one ever, it was about 5''-7'' long and devasted a worm like nothing. most forest leeches reach from 2''-5'' around here, mainly found under logs and wood debris.
Oh yeah,those guys eat anything.

Salmonsaladsandwich

Arachnolord
Wait so... you see large predatory land leeches in North Carolina?

Are they Haemopis species by any chance?