I think they are going to attack me!!!!

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
So that's third instar now? At what stage do they stop being a big pile of slings and try to scatter?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So that's third instar now? At what stage do they stop being a big pile of slings and try to scatter?
Nope we are at 2nd, it will not be much longer before they scatter. I am going to have too separate them here in a few more days. That should be a blast! Then the feeding after that. Lol. {D

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ok cool. The 2nd instar vagans kind of look the same as the third instar P. regalis in your other thread. Too many babies, so confusing, lol. Good luck with the segregation. If you don't lose a single one I will be very impressed ;)

bio teacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks like there are a few that are larger than the others. Are they cannibalistic at that stage. Maybe the larger ones have eaten several of their siblings?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like there are a few that are larger than the others. Are they cannibalistic at that stage. Maybe the larger ones have eaten several of their siblings?
They are fine together right now. There were some that ate others at the eggs with legs stage. But no one has been eating since then.