I think I'm in over my head

louise f

Arachnoangel
This comment made my day :kiss:

Not for what was written in particular, but for everything at 360°. I'm so much happy, really really happy to see you again, oh Viking Sis :)
Well I`m happy to be here dear friend.:kiss: Having fun is helping on the mood :p:D Not kidding I`m serious. :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Yeah, it would have....you earned one, too.:mooning:

:embarrassed:
The only reason why I've rated 'Love' this insanity was the 'Bologna' label I've saw in a pic of yours once, not sure now if on your hat or else.

Yeah... Bologna (lol :rofl:). Nonetheless, ain't a brute my man. Ain't a brute at all.

But you wouldn't win this 'Lollipop' Quest. God damn it, no... from my cold, dead hands :kiss:

cold blood

Staff member
The only reason why I've rated 'Love' this insanity was the 'Bologna' label I've saw in a pic of yours once, not sure now if on your hat or else.
Couldn't have been me...I ate bologna once...when I was like 6...gross stuff, have never had it in my house as an adult.

cold blood

Staff member

Andaingean

Arachnopeon
She abandoned it today so I pulled it. 1 month and 4 days after she made it. Some look a little dried up, could only get the humidity to around 50% most of the time. Time to seperate and hope for the best I guess. 20180128_205201_1517190723219.jpg

Draketeeth

Arachnoknight
She abandoned it today so I pulled it. 1 month and 4 days after she made it. Some look a little dried up, could only get the humidity to around 50% most of the time. Time to seperate and hope for the best I guess.
Is this the LP sac? Or is this the Vagans?

boina

Lady of the mites
You can only hope that not all of them are viable... :eek: