I think I am obsessed, but so what! *Pics of my New Ts, 56k warning*

kyle_de_aussie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
As some of you may know, I have bought some awesome Ts recently. It may be a little much, but I am in heaven right now. I feel like the happiest person on the planet, well maybe except for Bush ;P. Anyways I spent last night taking photos and organizing them in my photo album. Anyways... here they are. Yes, I did spend a lot of money on my new family additions.
more on the way......

Awesome crassipes mate, i own a couple myself they got kind of an unmistakable carpace dontThey thats one of the things i wreckons best about em

Last edited by a moderator:

rbpeake1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Last, but not least. I get these next week and will post pics when they arrive!

1 Poecilotheria subfusca 3/4"
1 Poecilotheria ornata 2”
1 Poecilotheria rufilata 4"
1 Female Cyclosternum sp. "Cobalt Blue Red Rump" 4”
1 Female Heteroscodra maculata 5”
1 Orphnaecus pettitus ¼”
1 Chilobrachy fimbriatus ½”
1 Female Avicularia metallica 7”
1 Female Acanthoscurria broklehursti 4”
1 Thrigmopoeus trunculenteus 3”
1 Female Psalmopoeus irminia 4”
1 Female Augacephalus breyerii 3”
1 Female Stromatopelma calceatum 4”
1 Aphonopelma chalcodes 2”

Just thought I would share all the pics. Enjoy! :D

How much time does it take you to take care of all of your spidies?

I know T's are generally easy to care for, but with so many, you must spend hours feeding, watering, misting, etc. all of these?

And here I am wondering if I should get a second one! :?

PapaRoacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Am I the only one who thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world when Ts look like they're trying to reach for the camera?

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
PapaRoacher said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world when Ts look like they're trying to reach for the camera?

That, or the seemanni wanted to munch on my fingers! :eek:

Salmissra

Arachnopeon
Adorable?

quote:
"Am I the only one who thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world when Ts look like they're trying to reach for the camera?"

They just want to wrestle it out of your hands and smack you with it! :D

Nice collection, BTW!

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Salmissra said:
quote:
"Am I the only one who thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world when Ts look like they're trying to reach for the camera?"

They just want to wrestle it out of your hands and smack you with it! :D

Nice collection, BTW!
Thanks, but this is only a part of my family! ;P

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very nice pic's. I love the coloration on that N. chromatus. :worship: Im a sucker for black and red on any T. I'll have to add it to the list.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ShaunHolder said:
Very nice pic's. I love the coloration on that N. chromatus. :worship: Im a sucker for black and red on any T. I'll have to add it to the list.
Of course!

I want my new Ts already! gimme gimme...... :drool:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
did you spend it all yet?! and what does 'mom' think about the widows and recluse? :eek: :eek: :D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Immortal_sin said:
did you spend it all yet?! and what does 'mom' think about the widows and recluse? :eek: :eek: :D
Yea, I spent it all! {D I get the last "batch" of Ts tomorrow, hopefully. :D

My mom knows I have some spiders in my closet, but she doesn't know that they are widows and a brown recluse. :eek: {D :eek:

rbpeake1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Reaching Out

PapaRoacher said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world when Ts look like they're trying to reach for the camera? =QUOTE]

My tarantula reached out at me when I opened her cage last night. I thought it a bit odd!

But maybe she associates me as a supplier of food? :?

Is this a common behavior ( I have a Brachypelma albopilosa)?

It is cute, and reminds me of my cat reaching up to say "hello". But as cute as it seems, I can't imagine the spider is reaching up to say "hello"! :?

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey! Don't try to hijack my thread. :mad:

jk, your Brachypelma albopilosum is being normal. Nothing to worry about.

BTW, my "last" batch of Ts isn't coming until Thursday now. :( Man, I am being held in such suspense right now. It's gonna be like early Christmas for me!

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All i can say is WOW!!! Sounds like you Love them all though. I mean risking a roof over ur head to own them. I am in the same boat. I have to hide my baby when the land lord comes. So i understand. Proud of you!!!

Mustacherose

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
PapaRoacher said:

Nope, Im with you on that one.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
BlkCat said:
All i can say is WOW!!! Sounds like you Love them all though. I mean risking a roof over ur head to own them. I am in the same boat. I have to hide my baby when the land lord comes. So i understand. Proud of you!!!

You have no idea how much I love my family! Nah, my parents won't kick me out because of my spiders, but they keep saying, "No more, I mean it!" {D