1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I am done.......

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Talkenlate04, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Advertisement
    With Regalis for a while. #6 is gearing up for a sac. Should be tonight or tomorrow night.
    [​IMG]

2. _bob_

_bob_ Arachnobaron Old Timer

LOL i love it. Congrats on all the new sacs this year! How many sacs is this so far?

3. If she drops that will be 11.
    6 Regalis, 1 Pederseni, 1 Ornata, 1 Formosa, 1 Irminia, and 1 Vagans, .

4. Are you saying you've had enough? lol My head would be spinning right now.

Congrats........again!

5. Well with just the Regalis maybe adding up to 800+ ya I think I have had enough with breeding Regalis for now. Lol and there are still 2 more bred girls after this one. :D
    And if I am around the 200 mark again this time lol I am DOOMED, I did not know Regalis could have over 200 in a sac.

6. Hamburglar

Hamburglar Arachnobaron Old Timer

Wow.... I will pray for you... congrats.. I guess I know who to ask for the breeding advice... :worship:

7. Snipes

Snipes Arachnoprince Old Timer

Oh you, you're just saying that. You know you can wrassle up some people if you need em :rolleyes: . How many male regalis's did you go through to get all those sacs?

8. that is one impressive list of sacs you have to deal with!! good luck with that one :D

9. And sure enough, I come home to a nice big white sac. :wicked:
    [​IMG]

10. seanbond

seanbond Arachnoking Old Timer

you must have been raised by ancient pokie breeders.
    congrats!

11. von_z

von_z Arachnobaron

U.S.
    I'm always willing to adopt:drool: .

12. 7mary3

7mary3 Arachnodemon Old Timer

Should you find yourself overwhelmed with slings, I'm always willing to take one or ten off of your hands.... {D