I sent my G. Puchra for mating loan...

Brian F.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Couldn't he have sent the body back to you if you wanted confirmation. With its legs intact, it could have made a nice conversation piece mounted somewhere.

Sorry about the loss, I bet its hard to send these males out on loans.

I was thinking the same thing. I've heard of mailing the DOA back to the sender, but I've never seen this before. Pretty strange.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I was thinking the same thing. I've heard of mailing the DOA back to the sender, but I've never seen this before. Pretty strange.
It depends on the price. If I shipped a $400 adult female, and it arrived dead, I'd want some confirmation. But if its a $20 sling, why ask for it back?

Last edited:

TAG Exotics

Arachnopeon
yeah. but then, the male was worth like a hopeful 50-60 slings? lol...nevermind...getting over it already...:D

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
sigh...thats why they cost a bomb here. the thing with malaysians is...they dun mind the temperment of a certain sp...if they wanted a black sp...they would not splash out on a G. puchra...they'ed get a H. minax instead...lol...:
So let me get this right.I fail to see the humor by misrepresentation. You're saying you would try to pass off an H.minax as a G.pulchra ?

Last edited:

HuonHengChai

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sigh...thats why they cost a bomb here. the thing with malaysians is...they dun mind the temperment of a certain sp...if they wanted a black sp...they would not splash out on a G. puchra...they'ed get a H. minax instead...lol...

anyways... have kinda high hopes for this dude...:wall:
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Now that's too much.
Not only you are calling Malaysians "Cheapskates", you are generalizing that Malaysian Tarantula Keepers are silly to get a H. Minax to replace G. pulchar.
I have a G. pulchar myself and I never in Hell did think that H. minax could replace it in any possible way. Now that you've done it, you are nothing better then a traitor to the country!

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now that's too much.
Not only you are calling Malaysians "Cheapskates", you are generalizing that Malaysian Tarantula Keepers are silly to get a H. Minax to replace G. pulchar.
I have a G. pulchar myself and I never in Hell did think that H. minax could replace it in any possible way. Now that you've done it, you are nothing better then a traitor to the country!
I think he was refering to the common person who just wants a T as a conversation piece, not a hobbyist such as yourself.

V3i HoN6

Arachnopeon
sigh...thats why they cost a bomb here. the thing with malaysians is...they dun mind the temperment of a certain sp...if they wanted a black sp...they would not splash out on a G. puchra...they'ed get a H. minax instead...lol...

anyways... have kinda high hopes for this dude...:wall:
There's not an accurate and pleasant generalisation of the Malaysian keepers.
I would really like to know from where and how you get this idea from and based on how many Malaysians opinions? I'm a Malaysian that own a juvie G pulchra, but dont feel the superiority over someone who keep an H minax. Instead I'm proud of them who wanted to keep the local species (Malaysia is connected to south of Thailand), too bad im not into burrower. Daily observation at local forums doesnt show any trail either, i hope the conclusion is not drawed based on your imagination.

And what's wrong if someone like H.minax more than a G.pulchra. At least I wouldnt rated some species above another based on you need to "splash out more maneeey" and the temperament. Some may like G pulchra, some H minax, and some both. Unless you at least try to help us to understand why, else it is definitely unnecessary, just like this thread. Previous posting that recieved complaints from many for posting the pictures without suitable descriptions, which being took down by the moderators at last, still wouldn't stop you from posting it again.

Sorry for being sarcastic but you wouldnt want me to make remark of Malaysian like to insist the female holder to scissor his dead male and take pictures, so that he can post in forums? Even i really met one. I mean Im ok if you make the effort to pass the male to the breeder in hope for 50-60 slings, but why not personally claim it back if you cannot trust him. Only 20-30km from his place and he's agree to meet up somewhere nearer for you. no?

I think he was refering to the common person who just wants a T as a conversation piece, not a hobbyist such as yourself.
It's a rather rare hobby here in Malaysia and common person wouldnt really get a tarantula as pet. Not to mention nobody unless some scanty hobbyist (mostly started this 1-2 years) and traders would actually know what's a H.minax and it is black in color. So even if it's refering to the common person, I guess it still doesnt stand to support the accusation.

Last edited:

TAG Exotics

Arachnopeon
yes in fact i do point to the common person who just wants a T. u can see the patern in a few of the "hobbist" here already i'm sure. beginners who got a lividum or huanini etc etc. i know a few of u all who adores local sp :)

and yes, there's a diffrence with between a person who really likes a local T and a person who wants a cheap T.

again, my fellow malaysians have took me for the wrong...:?

PS:i posted here before the malaysian forum. well...i knew people out here have a better mindset then almost all of you back here. judging from what u peeps post in the local forum and what the peeps post here, its really funny i would say.