I Ordered More... Already.

7Fin

Arachnoknight
Ok, so I'm about 3-4 months in to keeping two Centrobolus Sp., and I've seen them mate at least 6.5 billion times. I think I'm doing alright, I remember the great lengths I went to make sure all the preparation was perfect and making sure to preform every single little bit of mini-management in their enclosure. But now I've begun to relax a little, and they seem completely fine. They are both super active. Astonishingly active, in fact. At least one is always up scurrying around and eating. Speaking of eating, they all go for the surface leaf layer and poo all over it most of the time, making it difficult to tell if the sub's depleted. To be on the safe side, I've already replaced the substrate.

So since things have been going swimmingly, and since I finally realised that it's impossible to keep one species without ordering more, I ordered one T. Dolfussi and one Burmese Beauty to add to the enclosure.

You should have told me they were THIS addictive >w>

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
Ok, so I'm about 3-4 months in to keeping two Centrobolus Sp., and I've seen them mate at least 6.5 billion times. I think I'm doing alright, I remember the great lengths I went to make sure all the preparation was perfect and making sure to preform every single little bit of mini-management in their enclosure. But now I've begun to relax a little, and they seem completely fine. They are both super active. Astonishingly active, in fact. At least one is always up scurrying around and eating. Speaking of eating, they all go for the surface leaf layer and poo all over it most of the time, making it difficult to tell if the sub's depleted. To be on the safe side, I've already replaced the substrate.

So since things have been going swimmingly, and since I finally realised that it's impossible to keep one species without ordering more, I ordered one T. Dolfussi and one Burmese Beauty to add to the enclosure.

You should have told me they were THIS addictive >w>
Ants are worse when it comes to being addictive. After 1 year i have 14 species... looking to expand even further.

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
So true of all inverts, especially millipedes. Millipedes the ultimate collection invertebrate, because they don't stop making more of themselves until you have a tankful of color and several thousand legs!

BTW, Burmese Beauty is a great choice. From what I hear, it is one of the hardiest Spirostreptids and never stops laying eggs.