I never get any privacy!

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My Cat Callie has made her bed on top of the Comp. monitor on occassion :) So she is constantly shaking the monitor and so far but its cute at times when she is sleeping :)

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Still on the monitor

She been up there for a few mins again. So I thought I would take 1 more snap shot :)

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
She is definitly cute! I know what you mean about privacy. My cat Kes, follows me EVERYWHERE. I go downstairs, she follows me there. I go on the computer, she sleeps near my chair. Im in my room, shes with me on the bed or on the floor. Im in the bathroom, her paws come under the door until I let her in! And people say cats arent loyal. YAH RIGHT!! {D

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
With her if she is in someones lap u can forget about another cat coming up on your lap she won't have it. It has to be her and her alone. She is ok though if a cat is already up there she wait till they leave then she takes the spot lol.

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Be warned the skin and hair cells can and will damamge your computer by creating shorts cutting off air circulation and causing it to over heat :)

DeathRowDisco

Arachnopeon
Haha, I know how it is... my cat Merlyn is HUGE, and insists on following me everywhere. I go in my room, he stands outside and meows until I let him in. I go into the washroom, even when I'm showering, and he insists on sitting in the corner by the door, until I'm out, then he follows me to wherever I go next. It *would* be cute, but he's 2ft. long (not counting tail) and about 25lbs. Trying to work around him is a pain... especially when I'm cooking and he plops down right in the middle of the kitchen floor. :eek:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She mostly sleeps in between the CPU and the 5.5 gal tank that has a P.ornata in it {D . The P.ornata doesn't mind either {D :p