I need to get rid if my p. Chordatus

Lizz

Arachnopeon
Hey, I need to urgently get rid of my p. Chordatus.
A while back I ordered a mystery box and forgot to specify that I wanted no OW's, so they sent me two, one g. Gigas (he's pretty chill, I like him) and a p. Chordatus, I thought I could handle it, but today my p. Chordatus had escaped and was sitting in the middle of my kitchen floor. Now this wouldn't be too bad on its own, but I have two dogs and three cats. I also live with my dad sister and her boyfriend and I don't want them to get hurt from my stupid mistake.
So I was hoping that there's someone near me (Sweden) who's willing to take this spider off of my hands.

Lizz

Arachnopeon
Wow! How did he escape? When you opened the lid?
I don't know, I had him in the same container that I have my other spiders in. The last time I opened the lid was when I re-housed him about five days ago, he probably escaped that same night too.
I guess he was able to squeeze through the ventalation holes.

sasker

Arachnoprince
It must be very small then. You are lucky that you actually found it again :)

Swede Baboon

Baboons are life
Jag kan också hjälpa dig.
Såg nu att jag o Charlie bor i samma stad :robot:.

Translation:
I can also help out if needed.
Noticed that me and Charlie lives in the same city :robot:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
And this, folks, explain perfectly why those so called 'Mystery Box T's' are IMO immoral.

First thing first, I love to prepare the set up (especially in the case of Asians and/or T's that require a more humid environment for live) days before the purchase. This helps the Theraphosidae settle quickly. A thing you can't do when you aren't even aware of what's coming, in the first place.

The risk of ending, not prepared/experienced enough, with not wanted OW's.

Last but not least, disgusting (IMO) to see noble animals treated like freaking 3 X 2 market items.

System Log_ Chris LXXIX Extreme Wisdom turned 'on'

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Yeah i like it here... even have a friend named Antonio :anxious:
Antonio... you mean 'Inoki, Bom-Ba-Ye' aka the Japanese wrestler, a man of Portugal/Brazilian origin, or a fellow Italian doing 'pizza, spaghetti, mafia und mandolin' <-- :kiss: in Viking-Landia?

Ah ah jok :troll:

Swede Baboon

Baboons are life
Antonio... you mean 'Inoki, Bom-Ba-Ye' aka the Japanese wrestler, a man of Portugal/Brazilian origin, or a fellow Italian doing 'pizza, spaghetti, mafia und mandolin' <-- :kiss: in Viking-Landia?

Ah ah jok :troll:
Hes 100% italian my friend.. or maybe 99% since Im pretty sure he has not yet seen the light from "the Godess" PBUH :kiss:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Hes 100% italian my friend.. or maybe 99% since Im pretty sure he has not yet seen the light from "the Godess" PBUH :kiss:
Bravo, Swede Baboon!

This is very true. But I'm trying, brother. I'm trying hard and at my best for Evangelize my people about the Goddess* benign hissing word! :bookworm:

I took the burden of that on my shoulders, but I swear that one day the Goddess* innocent and pure Liturgy will spread on the entire boot-land.

* 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

Lizz

Arachnopeon
I appreciate all of the help, but when I woke up this morning the poor thing had died, maybe from stress? (Do spiders even feel stress?)
I feel terrible and a sense of relief at the same time, I'll definitely never order a mystery box again, and I've learnt my own limit when it comes to tarantulas.