I made a stupid mistake, did i doom my sling to death?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
My daughter wondered if we should clean out his little enclosure and put new substrate etc in just in case?
Why not give it to your plants, sticky fly traps and open soapy water seems to work fine catching flys. Google fly traps homemade or something.
I would not buy anymore fly spray chemicals very well could be bad for you to breathe. We used to use flee spray it devastated my Ts I even after disappearing. I objected to the spraying even put my Ts out side for a day once . And in different room then was sprayed didn’t help.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Everyone makes mistakes, many of them equally damaging. That doesn't make them worthy of banishment from this hobby.

geomaxa

Arachnopeon
Sings are baby’s yours looks like an adult or sub adult. Get a pic of pedipalps . I gotta go buy some feeders for my h Mac . Dubia it Hates ha ha.
i can assure you its just a tiny baby, maybe my photographs make it look bigger. ive added a photo of his moult that he shed on the 2nd of july, its next to one of my rings for size comparison

Attachments

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
wow i think i would have flipped if someone else did it and didnt care, i'm horrified at my own stupidity right now and have definitely learned a lesson, just hope my little guy doesnt pay the price.
Take it easy. We all screw up from time to time. Take it as a lesson and move on. Scrub things down, and I really like the idea of using carnivorous plants. I just may put them to work.
I bet your little one will make it.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
I would change the substrate and clean the setup but besides that if you are seeing no issues rn I would avoid worrying too much