I know this the the wrong thread but don't know how else to ask

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I know this is the wrong place but I don't know where else to ask for help about joining the Watering Hole subforum. All I know is you can sign up/register for it in your personal profile setting but IV looked multiple times and I never saw anything aboutmjoining the Satering hole group. Is there a Mid I can contact or can anyone point out where exactly in the profile setting is the option to join?

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Click your name at the top of the page, then go click preferences on the left side under settings. Click the box to access the watering hole.

DalugnirCC

Arachnopeon
Click your name at the top of the page, then go click preferences on the left side under settings. Click the box to access the watering hole.
I'm having the same issue. I found where it was, made sure it was checked and saved it, but for some reason I still cannot access threads in The Watering Hole. Help please?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I'm having the same issue. I found where it was, made sure it was checked and saved it, but for some reason I still cannot access threads in The Watering Hole. Help please?
Give it an hour. For the permissions of the DB to reset.