I just might pee myself...

mandipants

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm so excited. But this is what us T people live for, the arrival of our new additions. My T population is about to grow to 12. I am expecting tomorrow:

B. emilia sling
B. vagans sling
Acanthoscurria geniculata sling
Avicularia minatrix sling

I know the Brachy's are kinda common, but who doesn't love a good cuddle-bug?

I'm super excited about the A. minatrix. I have a versicolor that is about 2 in, and it is by far one of my favs. I know the minatrix stays smaller, and they are soooo cute!{D Avicularia minatrix is the mini poodle of the T. world.

I can't wait 'til tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: {D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I so love these kinds of posts.....

Congrats, mandipants!!!!

~BugMomma xo

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a b. emilia sling and, if yours is anything like mine, you will be in love. It has a burrow against the side of it's container all the way to the bottom (2 1/2) so I can always see it and it pounces on any prey I throw in there as soon as it senses it.{D

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool. Minatrix is top on my list now that I have my P. irminia. They have a slow growth rate so you'll be able to enjoy their baby size for much longer. :)

What is a typical size for a mature female minatrix, thought they got just a little smaller than versicolor? :?

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
What is a typical size for a mature female minatrix, thought they got just a little smaller than versicolor? :?
round about 4+" iirc.

mandipants: exciting!! post pics when they get here, k? always have kinda wanted a genic...