I have officially hit the double digits.

starnaito

Arachnosquire
I spotted this little lady at my local pet store today and ended up bringing her home. They had labeled her a "common pink toe", and I believe she's an Avicularia avicularia (please correct me if I'm wrong). The pet store was housing her as a terrestrial, but at least they seemed to be doing everything else right... Anyway, this brings me to 10 Ts. I figured since I'm doing well with my versicolors, why not bring her into the ever-growing family? The stopping point keeps escaping me, guys.

IMG_20171210_125204.jpg
(Not the greatest picture, but I'm going to give her space to settle before I try to get better photos.)

Zymotic

Arachnopeon
Yep, looks like an Avicularia avicularia to me as well. Congrats on the purchase. [beer]

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I spotted this little lady at my local pet store today and ended up bringing her home. They had labeled her a "common pink toe", and I believe she's an Avicularia avicularia (please correct me if I'm wrong). The pet store was housing her as a terrestrial, but at least they seemed to be doing everything else right... Anyway, this brings me to 10 Ts. I figured since I'm doing well with my versicolors, why not bring her into the ever-growing family? The stopping point keeps escaping me, guys.

View attachment 260026
(Not the greatest picture, but I'm going to give her space to settle before I try to get better photos.)
It likely is one. However, how do you expect someone to give you a SLIGHTLY reasonable GUESS (because one pic is not enough to ID Avics, except for a select few) with image that has terrible color?

starnaito

Arachnosquire
It likely is one. However, how do you expect someone to give you a SLIGHTLY reasonable GUESS (because one pic is not enough to ID Avics, except for a select few) with image that has terrible color?
My ask was based on the common name, not the photo, because I know it's a terrible photo. It was taken through the glass. Here's one that's a bit better.
IMG_20171211_072930.jpg