I have a gravid Eremobatid Solfugid, need help with care!

Metasolpuga

Arachnopeon
Two days ago I found a female Eremobatid solfugid and have a 10 gallon terrarium set up with loose coconut substrate mixed with dirt from outside with rocks and two paper towel roll tubes to hide in. I have made sure to keep her very calm as agitating these animals causes them much stress. I put two layers of tinted stick-on window covers all around her terrarium, and make sure that I have my blinds closed so that it's near total darkness for her, with the exception of a low wattage black light. She has not been interested in eating since I found her, and that is where I want to be most careful since they are said to have a voracious appetite, but may only feed once a week from what I have read. She may have already had something to eat before I found her, but I have a separate mini terrarium with crickets and mealworms just in case!

I am in contact with Dr. Paula Cushing of the Denver Museum of Natural History who I have discussed the solfugid's enclosure with, and she advises to attempt feeding every few days with tongs. If the solfugid is hungry she will not take a defensive stance towards the food. Want to make certain to take good care of this solfugid, they're very sensitive creatures.