I found a p. hanumavilasumica at my local pet store.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It may be a little backwards and weird but it's the way it will work for me and I truly believe that I, user RhysAndFish on Arachnoboards can conquer the 3" P. regalis.
Not bad.

But being you, while wearing a wig of once, I would had said:

"... here I hereby declare that I, user RhysAndFish on Arachnoboards, can conquer the 3" P.regalis, with the blessing of our great almighty God. Amen".

:pompous:

Btw in general I pay attention but I didn't noticed you are 15, I swear. Always believed you were a kinda Vermont teacher on his 50, don't know why :)

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
Not bad.

"... here I hereby declare that I, user RhysAndFish on Arachnoboards, can conquer the 3" P.regalis, with the blessing of our great almighty God. Amen".

Btw in general I pay attention but I didn't noticed you are 15, I swear. Always believed you were a kinda Vermont teacher on his 50, don't know why :)
Who knows! I could very well be a child molester attempting to lure teens in with my SEASONED T collection ;). (i'm actually 15 don't send a swat team to my house.)

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Not bad.

Goddess*

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
When a man with a huge Hysterocrates gigas meets a man that keep goldfishes, that man will remain with an empty aquarium.

- 'A Fistful of Theraphosidae'
A tarantula joke! A real life tarantula joke! I'm making this my little quote or signature thingy.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Spiderlings are cheap here

Though, you bought from Tarantulas Bristol.

.. enjoy your new LP if it makes it through customs :rofl:

Last edited:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Its not illegal for them to sell them to you because their end of the paperwork is done on the box. You, on the otherhand are illegally recieving an import without the proper permits. Do a couple of AB searches and read up on it. You can also do a google search for operation spiderman. If I were you I'd cancel the order...
They dont have any paperwork to export. They just dont care.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Something tells me you're not a fan... care to elaborate?
TB are online vendors from here in UK that are notorious for sell spiders in poor health, mislabelling species, ripping off customers. Once the customers get in contact to resolve a problem they are often rude and blame the customer.

They remain completely anonymous and never go to any expos. Probably because they dont want anyone to know who they are.

This hasnt just happened with me in the past, more than once. I see it time and time again.

They are a common choice for beginners in the hobby as they have encrypted 'The Spider Shop' (One of most reputable vendors in Europe) into their own websites HtML so that they show up in google results.

All you need to do is look at the reviews on their FB page or look them up in Exotic Trader Review FB page.

There is also a couple warning threads on the boards here.

All with good reason.

Absolute conmen.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
TB are online vendors from here in UK that are notorious for sell spiders in poor health, mislabelling species, ripping off customers. Once the customers get in contact to resolve a problem they are often rude and blame the customer.

They remain completely anonymous and never go to any expos. Probably because they dont want anyone to know who they are.

This hasnt just happened with me in the past, more than once. I see it time and time again.

They are a common choice for beginners in the hobby as they have encrypted 'The Spider Shop' (One of most reputable vendors in Europe) into their own websites HtML so that they show up in google results.

All you need to do is look at the reviews on their FB page or look them up in Exotic Trader Review FB page.

There is also a couple warning threads on the boards here.

All with good reason.

Absolute conmen.
I guess i must still be in their good books then (for now) as I've never had a single issue with them, in fact the only 2 issues I've ever had from uk based dealers were strictly exotics in Scotland where they sent a sub adult pulchra to the wrong address miles from me and it got stolen. The other was tss they tock money for an order i placed even though they didn't have the stock available i was told it would be 3 weeks before they had more stock that was October 2015 i got my order finally in January 2016 after months of back and fourth emails phone calls but since then not another issue

OliverWhatever

Arachnosquire
I personally really like BugzUK, have never had any issues with them.
They got P.hanumavilasumica slings for sale right now, 3-4,5cm for £26. Only 2 left, someone go get them before I change my mind and order them.

Last edited:

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
That looks like a MM to me
Care to elaborate? I can't even see the palps in the picture, much less emboli on them.

Also, how big are these as adults? The only website I found that mentioned size said males are 4.5cm and females are 6.7cm. I'm thinking maybe they meant inches?

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Care to elaborate? I can't even see the palps in the picture, much less emboli on them.

Also, how big are these as adults? The only website I found that mentioned size said males are 4.5cm and females are 6.7cm. I'm thinking maybe they meant inches?
There is some sexual dimorphism in Poecilotheria, actually. Just look at this picture and it should be obvious. I like to think of it as the males having a more "washed out" appearance and colors where the female's patterns and coloration is sharper. More vivid.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
There is some sexual dimorphism in Poecilotheria, actually. Just look at this picture and it should be obvious. I like to think of it as the males having a more "washed out" appearance and colors where the female's patterns and coloration is sharper. More vivid.
I was aware of that and was actually thinking the coloring looked male as well. I wasn't going to say it myself though because I sure don't have enough experience in that to say reliably. @KezyGLA said specifically MM though. Ya still gotta check the emboli for that, correct?

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the info. I purchased a geniculata juvie from them last year and had an OK correspondence with them. I guess if a conflict appeared I would have a different opinion of them.

Personally I always buy from Poland, the prices are very good and they have great follow-up's. This is only for slings though, if I were to buy adults I would go for a british shop. Like yours.