1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I FINALLY GOT SOME!

Discussion in 'Myriapods' started by 7Fin, Jul 16, 2017.

1. 7Fin

7Fin Arachnopeon Active Member

Ireland
    Advertisement
    Well, I finally did it. I went to a reptile con and ended up getting two centrobolus sp. for 6 euro. Yes, my original plan was to get a dendrostreptus maracanthus, and some madagascar fire pedes, but I just couldn't turn these away, and it's rare that I can ever find pedes being sold in Ireland, let alone for this price! I honestly couldn't be happier!

I've done 1/2 a year's research on giant millipedes but until now I've never seen any. They look so amazing it just blew me away. They're the cutest things I've ever seen in a while.[​IMG]

I'm going to sex them later! :3

• Like Like x 8
  2. keks

keks Arachnoknight Active Member

Congratulations! You made a good deal, 6 Euro are really cheap and they are beautiful :). For my millipedes I paid 9 to 10 Euro. I hope you get pedelings some day ^^.

3. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoking Active Member

Might not be the giants you were after, but Centrobolus is one of the prettiest in the hobby I think! Great pick up!

4. Lain

Lain Arachnopeon

USA
    Congratulations!!! They look lovely!

5. mickiem

mickiem Arachnobaron Active Member

SW Ohio
    They are beautiful! Congrats

6. Hermes

Hermes Arachnopeon Active Member

Nice! I'm super jealous, I've never seen this species available in the states

7. RTTB

RTTB Arachnoangel Active Member

Enjoy your new additions.

8. Aquarimax

Aquarimax Arachnobaron Active Member

Utah
    Definitely one of the most beautiful millipedes available, nice find! Enjoy!

9. 7Fin

7Fin Arachnopeon Active Member

Ireland
    I just sexed them- it's a mating pair! :333

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. SFA

SFA Arachnopeon Active Member

Ohio