I FINALLY GOT SOME!

7Fin

Arachnoknight
Well, I finally did it. I went to a reptile con and ended up getting two centrobolus sp. for 6 euro. Yes, my original plan was to get a dendrostreptus maracanthus, and some madagascar fire pedes, but I just couldn't turn these away, and it's rare that I can ever find pedes being sold in Ireland, let alone for this price! I honestly couldn't be happier!

I've done 1/2 a year's research on giant millipedes but until now I've never seen any. They look so amazing it just blew me away. They're the cutest things I've ever seen in a while.

I'm going to sex them later! :3

keks

Arachnobaron
Congratulations! You made a good deal, 6 Euro are really cheap and they are beautiful :). For my millipedes I paid 9 to 10 Euro. I hope you get pedelings some day ^^.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Might not be the giants you were after, but Centrobolus is one of the prettiest in the hobby I think! Great pick up!

Hermes

Arachnosquire
Nice! I'm super jealous, I've never seen this species available in the states

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, I finally did it. I went to a reptile con and ended up getting two centrobolus sp. for 6 euro. Yes, my original plan was to get a dendrostreptus maracanthus, and some madagascar fire pedes, but I just couldn't turn these away, and it's rare that I can ever find pedes being sold in Ireland, let alone for this price! I honestly couldn't be happier!

I've done 1/2 a year's research on giant millipedes but until now I've never seen any. They look so amazing it just blew me away. They're the cutest things I've ever seen in a while.

I'm going to sex them later! :3
Definitely one of the most beautiful millipedes available, nice find! Enjoy!

Pepsi

Arachnopeon
I also have one of these, even though he is shy but it's only been 6 days and he is really used to us. I can even pick him up and he will uncoil in seconds when before he NEVER uncoiled unless I buried him myself.... Really beautiful species too. Love these cute lil things!