I finally got my dream T

GriffMeister

Arachnopeon
Heh guys my dream T E.cyanognathus is coming in the mail Thursday and I just wanted to know what some of your dream sp are

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Congrats! It’s always exciting to get a species you’ve been wanting!
One of my dream Ts is Nhandu Chromatus and Heteroscodra Maculata. I think they are absolutely beautiful and I love the personality of them, I hope to get them one day
I have recently heard about the Cyriopagopus Doriea and I love the color and the danger that comes with them, but I won’t get one of those until I know I’m ready for it

Last edited:

octaJon

Arachnopeon
Heh guys my dream T E.cyanognathus is coming in the mail Thursday and I just wanted to know what some of your dream sp are
Nice! Great genus of tarantulas. My dream Ts are:
P. solaris
T. seladonia
T. psychedelicus
P. victorii
T. Apophysis

I imagine this will not change for some time unless I hit the lottery or decide to sell a kidney.

GriffMeister

Arachnopeon
Nice! Great genus of tarantulas. My dream Ts are:
P. solaris
T. seladonia
T. psychedelicus
P. victorii
T. Apophysis

I imagine this will not change for some time unless I hit the lottery or decide to sell a kidney.
yeah I have an E.murinus and I think Im going to go for all Ephebopus sp. Also got another dream sp last week. G.pulchra

SIM

Arachnopeon
Before my big toe was even dipped into the world of tarantulas. All I wanted was a Caribena versicolor aannnnnd I have it now so I'm happy. There are more that I want but I'd say that C.versi was/is my dream T.

octaJon

Arachnopeon
yeah I have an E.murinus and I think Im going to go for all Ephebopus sp. Also got another dream sp last week. G.pulchra
Nice! Who doesn't love the pulchras. I have 2 pulchras, a SA and a sling, who are both in premolt. My only Ephebopus is a uatuman which was a bit of a rescue T but doing great.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My E. cyanognathus just hooked out so he'll be going off on breeding duty as soon as I can find a buyer for him.

As for dream species:

Psalmopoeus victorii, I'm finally getting one on Friday.
Typhochlaena seladonia (I think I'll hold off until the price tag drops from its current £444 a sling though)
Pamphobeteus solaris (still a bit out of my price range)
Megaphobema mesomelas
Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My god another post like this just yesterday.

My dream T hasn't been discovered.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
My dream T hasn't been discovered.
Because you are a man of taste :writer: but I'm here for help: after a good two 'hands' of Rosco brand 'Chroma Key Green', I finally have the 'green Theraphosidae' you was searching for! :pompous:

Trades/offers are welcome via PM :angelic: :troll:

dord

Arachnopeon
Pamphobeteus sp. Platyomma (I'll get one when we actually know what species is what and these damn color morphs are figured out. :mad:)
Typhochlaena seladonia (Of course)
Selenocosminae sp. Biru (Dunno if anyone's ever even kept one)

Screw it, I want all of them. Gotta catch 'em all.

Scarabyte

Arachnosquire
One of my dream T's is also in the mail!
Thrixopelma pruriens
Along with a few others that i adore to death like E. rufescens :)
Other then that though, T. cyanoleum is my holy grail of T's

Last edited:

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
I am really not sure what my dream T is anymore. Everytime that I think I know.
I hear about or see something else.

It just causes so much mental stress ;)

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Awesome species, upload some pictures when it comes in if possible. I think my #1 dream tarantula would be a T. psychedelicus, awesome coloration.