I finally bred my opiliones!

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
I have been keeping some leiobunum opiliones for a while now. I've watched some molt into adults and pretty much everything. I love these guys. However I just recently successfully bred my leios! I dkdon really know how all I know is that there is babies now and I love them! I also have a smaller group of vonones ornata that I am hoping to breed as well. Keeping opiliones is probably one of my favorite projects that I've done so far.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats on the success! It's nice to see someone starting to work more with Opiliones too.

JanPhilip

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That awesome, congrats on the babies. I have never kept any my self, but I talked to a opiliones researcher about breeding them once, and she said it was a hard thing to accomplish. Especially, raising the babies to adulthood once they hatch can be very challenging. Fingers crossed!

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
That awesome, congrats on the babies. I have never kept any my self, but I talked to a opiliones researcher about breeding them once, and she said it was a hard thing to accomplish. Especially, raising the babies to adulthood once they hatch can be very challenging. Fingers crossed!
I've heard that people who breed vonones ornata usually have a hard time raising the babies. I'm gonna stay optimistic about these babies.