I don't know

Tar

Arachnosquire
My s.peerbomi recently died i don't know why though. When I tried to give him/her food she refused so I thought she was going to molt, but she didn't it has been a couple of months now and he/she just passed away. I also gave him/her water and moist the enclosure often.

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm sorry to hear that, man. I'm a huge genus Selenocosmia fan :-/

Sadly poop happens, and then you die.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss and I know it sucks right about now but some tarantulas aren't destined to make it I'm afraid that's just a fact and the reason tarantula have so many offspring.

The way I look at things like losing a sling is this, The sling may have only made it a few days in the wild and because you cared enough to give it a home it had a longer life. Hell half the tarantulas talked about in threads on here probably wouldn't have made it in the wild but because of our "interference" they live longer

Tar

Arachnosquire
Sorry for your loss and I know it sucks right about now but some tarantulas aren't destined to make it I'm afraid that's just a fact and the reason tarantula have so many offspring.

The way I look at things like losing a sling is this, The sling may have only made it a few days in the wild and because you cared enough to give it a home it had a longer life. Hell half the tarantulas talked about in threads on here probably wouldn't have made it in the wild but because of our "interference" they live longer
I respect the way you look at things. It's like even if something unwanted happens there is always a silver lining of some sort to it. Thank you for your concern.