I didn't even want soup today...

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
but I couldn't turn down a new shaped - oval - plastic pot to put my c.vericolour sling in. :)

She's currently in a vial, but I don't like it as she runs out every time I open the top (not much height in it for her tbh). It's fun having a little cute blue sling wandering on your arm, but I'd rather it had more room so it could just hide when I have to go in there to clean it's mess up.

Attachments

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
I love buying new tubs for any potential spiders I get, have loads of enclosures on stand by.
It's skirting on the edge of hording at this point

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
I love buying new tubs for any potential spiders I get, have loads of enclosures on stand by.
It's skirting on the edge of hording at this point
I’m lying on my bed looking straight into the closet and I see....13 empty containers on the shelf lmao

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
Ooh I have these soup containers, I'm looking at plastic containers in a whole new way, now, ha! Isn't that big for a sling, though?

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
Ooh I have these soup containers, I'm looking at plastic containers in a whole new way, now, ha! Isn't that big for a sling, though?
its a little large, but I'm good with that. If the little dude was one moult smaller it'd be staying in the vial.

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
Haha, I’m at the point where every container I see is a potential enclosure.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Haha brilliant! If the T doesn't have a name yet and you are the type to name them, some ingredient from that soup would an adorable name I bet!

Haha, I’m at the point where every container I see is a potential enclosure.
This is my life and always has been.

Me: If you are going to throw that [container, box, jar, whatever] out, can I have it instead?
Friend/family member/anyone who knows me the slightest bit: Sure. What animal are you going to put in it?

Or, alternatively...

Friend/family member/anyone who knows me the slightest bit: Hey J, is this [plastic tub, container, jar, etc] something you want? I thought maybe you could put a [spider, snake, bug, etc] in it!

I have also literally stopped total strangers in the process of throwing away containers that I want to use for enclosures, which I usually have to explain because people look at me like I am psycho for wanting their empty potato salad tub (with nice clear plastic!) :rofl: