1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem I can't post a for sale ad

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Widow lover, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Widow lover

Widow lover Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    I made a review item already .

Why can't I post a for sale ad?

2. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Posting in the classifieds requires more than just creating a review item. Have you read all off the new Classifieds Terms and Rules? It's clearly explained in the first section.

3. Widow lover

Widow lover Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

How long do u have to wait till I get bumped to "active member status"?? I've posted a few things and made the review item ..... It's becoming an inconvenience

4. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

At this time, you still haven't made the required 20 posts in 30 days. Only posts in the forums (and not all forums, tarantula chat, the watering hole and classifieds forums do not count) count towards the 20. From a quick scan of your recent posting history, you're at approximately 9 posts.

5. Teddy Vo

Teddy Vo Arachnopeon

This is too an inconvenience i am facing.

6. miss moxie

miss moxie Arachnoprince Active Member

You must be an active member, or have a classifieds account which costs $5 a month.

• Award Award x 1
  7. Teddy Vo

Teddy Vo Arachnopeon

bye everybody

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. cold blood

cold blood ArachnoGod Active Member

If you want to use the site, you need to at least contribute to it...its certainly not too much to ask...and the $5 out isn't exactly a back breaker. That's a handful of change.

Stick around though, its worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1