I am the tarantula whisperer

FeralTami

Arachnopeon
Funny thing that happened :p

My G. pulchripes has been in premolt for over 2 months now, just straight up stationary and being a rock. Me and my boyfriend are just joking around and speculating when she's going to molt and I jokingly go up to her enclosure and whisper "Hey, can you molt for me, your butt is really black I think it's about time" few minutes later she starts webbing and putting down a molting mat! She has just flipped onto her back!

IMG_20190718_183725.jpg

I am the whisperer, it is me.

:troll:

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight

My G. pulchripes has been in premolt for over 2 months now, just straight up stationary and being a rock. Me and my boyfriend are just joking around and speculating when she's going to molt and I jokingly go up to her enclosure and whisper "Hey, can you molt for me, your butt is really black I think it's about time" few minutes later she starts webbing and putting down a molting mat! She has just flipped onto her back!

View attachment 315084

I’m going to try this with my female C.Versi...

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron

View attachment 315084

If only my albo slings understood sign language.

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Can you phone my G. pulchra and tell it to do that, too??? :rofl: I don't think it's moulted since December 26th!

FeralTami

Arachnopeon
Send me your tarantula's contact details and I'll give them a whisper :troll:

After about 10 hours my girl finally finished molting! :D
IMG_20190719_052416.jpg

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
LMAO

(Embarrassing question but can T’s hear?)
Not given the generally accepted definition, but they are extremely sensitive to vibration and pressure variations detected through various setae and sensory organs.

Gnarled Gnome

Arachnoknight
Very nice! She listens to your commands..
Step 2- teach her to climb into pockets and dig out valuables.
Step 3- world domination!!! :vamp:

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Not given the generally accepted definition, but they are extremely sensitive to vibration and pressure variations detected through various setae and sensory organs.
That’s what I figured tbh. They sure have a lot of eyes for having such bad
sight though :D