I am interested into creating new colored jumpers. How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
ok so u think i will rule over the world once i have pink iridescent regius. always wanted to rule over the world? oh wait, u dont think that? ok so where is the problemß iwont kill all wild regius.
ps iridescent animals survive the best in the wild. especially if 1 cm small.
and like srly. nobody would ever harm a regius. NOBODY.

how is what i want a crippled spider?! <edit>?

@ThemantismanofPA ofc i do what i want. <edit> about a species, genus etc, going extinct. who suffers if they go extinct? right. you. u want them to not go extinct cause it makes u feel warm and feel better if they are still alive. comfy so to speak. oh wait. same egoistical reasoning as mine. so what is your problem?

preserving has same egoistical reasoning as creating new colors of a species. its both humans ego. i want, iw want i want.

butchering their genes? how? can u explain?
A ton of species will overpopulate or not have them as food so it will effect them in the wild. When someone said crippled, they don’t really mean it wouldn’t be able do do things but it would stick out in the wild which is bad and would probably be sensitive to any type of lightning. It messes with the genetics making them not adapt like the wild ones. And if you create a hybrid, you would have messed up genetics that wouldn’t help preserve the species if they were to go extinct from people using super strong chemicals all over. Just don’t mix. If you end up with a pure pink regius, I guess it would be fine to keep but not to breed a ton and trade to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

jumper007

Arachnopeon
i you would have answered i would say thank you ;D but u didnt answer. u just said in your language "go away, but in a nice way"
and i dont like that.

ThemantismanofPA

Arachnoknight
that is not beautiful to me.
It doesn’t matter. You’re basing all your arguments off of your preferences. Your entire thing began with “dna altering” so butchering the genes is literally what you said in your post? There really is no argument, and I’m done feeding into your little trolling mentality. If anyone else has something to say to this guy that might help, please do, but if not, could we just lock this thread? It’s getting nowhere and won’t get anywhere

jc55

Arachnoknight
He is obviously going to do what he wants so it is better to just stop feeding the troll in my opinion.

basin79

ArachnoGod
That picture says it all and is really well done. 🙂
May I have your permission to use this picture in relevent times like this?
Never!!!!!!!! Tis my creation!!!!!!!!! Miiiiiine!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though you should make your own. And others should too. So when a hybrid thread comes up again we'll all have a pic we can post up.

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
im not gonna do what i want. im here to ask why not to create new coloring of regius.
and i very much am not satisfied with these very sparsely answers.
if i call ur answers not good enough and you feel insulted or whatever, u got a problem. cause its not insulting. i just ask for better help.
I think it's important to be asking these questions, but they are posted constantly on the forums, so it's pretty frustrating to answer them when a quick search on Arachnoboards would give you dozens of similar threads. Arachnoboards is the best forum for all things inverts, and lots of members have been keeping them for many years, so I would be surprised if you got a better answer elsewhere on the web. If you want an echo chamber of people that agree with you, may I suggest Reddit? Instagram is good too since you seem to value the aesthetics of your spiders more than than anything else.

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This type of thread seems to be exploding lately.. Why not just enjoy regius the way they are? There are already several gorgeous color morphs, most of which probably weren’t the result of generations on generations of purposeful inbreeding like this so-called “pink morph” WOULD be if you somehow managed to achieve it. I love this species and never get tired of looking at them.

In hindsight I’m not sure why I’m bothering to add to this thread this far in, as the OP seems to have no intention of trying to understand the arguments against this.

jumper007

Arachnopeon
This type of thread seems to be exploding lately.. Why not just enjoy regius the way they are? There are already several gorgeous color morphs, most of which probably weren’t the result of generations on generations of purposeful inbreeding like this so-called “pink morph” WOULD be if you somehow managed to achieve it. I love this species and never get tired of looking at them.

In hindsight I’m not sure why I’m bothering to add to this thread this far in, as the OP seems to have no intention of trying to understand the arguments against this.
if you really ask yourself why you wanna do something.... cant answer that if you dont like creating new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.