Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Could be a good thing! lol
Yes i admit to reading Ryan's posts lol

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats awesome...and that mom is really nice looking! At least it doesnt look like theyre too many in there.....try a few brachys next time..lol

arachyd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awwww, they are just adorable! Their momma is a very good-looking girl too.

Greyhalo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome man, you just made my day! The little guys are looking great. Here is a shot of my male that was bred with the momma.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thats awesome...and that mom is really nice looking! At least it doesnt look like theyre too many in there.....try a few brachys next time..lol
yeah my female smithi just molted and she will get bred in a couple weeks, and i had a male that bred a few females before i got mine. so i may be over run with them too lol
i expect that there is about 100 in there maybe more , they are pretty small lol

Greyhalo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Unfortunately he got munched back in January. However, he was paired with three other females and got insertions on all three before being ate.

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I realize this is going to sound totally newbie, so bear with me, but these two do not look like the same species of T to me. Drachenjager's looks like other seemani I have seen, but Greyhalo's has a purplish coloration to it, more like a Pamphobeteus sp "Ecuador" or a Xenesthis immanus. Does a MM seemani really look that different from the females?

A. seemani from this momma
Awesome man, you just made my day! The little guys are looking great. Here is a shot of my male that was bred with the momma.

arachyd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Penny's mom, check out http://www.tarantulacanada.ca/English/English.htm
Click on their link to the photo gallery. Scroll down to Aphonopelma and click on the links to the different seemanni. They have a nice photo of a mature male and another of a "blue" mature female. The male does have a purplish look to him in their photos. I love that photo gallery.

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Arachyd!! :) I figured if I don't ask, I won't learn.

That blue female is to die for, OMG!!

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That male looks amazing! Good luck with the babies :)

Greyhalo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I realize this is going to sound totally newbie, so bear with me, but these two do not look like the same species of T to me. Drachenjager's looks like other seemani I have seen, but Greyhalo's has a purplish coloration to it, more like a Pamphobeteus sp "Ecuador" or a Xenesthis immanus. Does a MM seemani really look that different from the females?
Haha I see what your saying. My MM A. seemanni really didnt look like what I was expecting a MM of this sp. would. Here is a shot of him before he molted into a MM.

Also, MM A. seemanni still have the telltale rust orange colored spinnerets as you can see in this photo.