Hyllus diardi

Wout

Arachnopeon
This weekend I got a surprise. I had two females Hyllus diardi that laid an eggsack. The seller told me they were CB. So the sacks should be infertile. I took the sacks away but kept them just to be sure. This sunday I found this. I just wanted to share this with you. IMG_20181211_173939.jpg

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Weird, I'm wondering if the seller made a mistake then. There isn't any parthenogenesis in salticids that I know of, though I suppose since we just learned about one that produces "milk", so why not?

Wout

Arachnopeon
Thanks! There still in a nimf stage, so I leave them with te sack and don't touch them. When they get more mobile I will count them. There are two more sacks so I will have my hands full with them.

Paula Mcneil

Arachnosquire
Hello if you decide to sell any i would love to buy some from you I live Jumping spiders

Wout

Arachnopeon
They are doing very well. There adult colors are showing and about sub adult right now. Sold already alot. I am in europe. So if you are in the US that is going to be a problem.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
These are normally WC from SE Asia and exported. Not many are actually CB.

Wout

Arachnopeon
The parents were WC. They came in already mated. Im setting up different bloodlines so I can keep the breeding going.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
These are beautiful Jumping Spiders , I was luck enough to pick a female from a uk breeder at a show very recently.