Huntsman spider laid eggs...now babies...

Loops117

Arachnopeon
hey guys. As the title says, my huntsman is now a proud mom. Around a month ago she laid an egg case down on the inside of a deli cup and wouldnt leave it. Now they're hatching and i want to keep them.
Not sure on the species, but someone had said that she's Heteropoda venatoria. As much as i'd like to believe that, mine is at sexual maturity and she's not even close to the size in pictures.

Regardless, i'm gonna need some help rearing these babies to the best of my ability! I noticed my spider had left some live prey in her container (which she normally doesnt do). Could it be possible she was waiting on her babies to make the kill? My gravid female scorp also just had a bunch of babies as well, so my hands are full.

Here's a picture, and then a video of her babies.

Thank you guys.

Joogvanhedel

Arachnoknight
She's protecting her kids.. Take the live prey out, and give over one week again.. The slings don't eat that fast, and most likely the will eat from mom's kill in the beginning. You also can throw in some pre kill prey's , so the prey cant harm your slings..

Loops117

Arachnopeon
Thank you very much. I'm relatively new to spiders. I didnt mean as in allow her kids to take the kill, but more or less kill it after the babies hatched so she can supply fresh food. And she put her egg case in a spot the prey (red runner roach) can't reach.
As for the babies, is there anything i should pay attention to?
Any help with the sp?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Not a Heteropoda Venatoria. No white band on the face.