Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Getting new T's later today!!!!!

1) 2 gbb
2) B. emilia
3) C. fasciatum
4) H. lividum
5) H. maculata

3 slings and 2 juvies and 1 adult...... I can't wait even though I really need to go to sleep!!!:wall:

flamesbabe

Arachnopeon
I know how you feel. I HATE waiting for them to arrive. Our last shippment didn't arrive the day they were suppose to and when they finally did come the NEXT day, the USPS lady didn't even get out of the car and knock on the door! I looked out the window and she was pulling away and when I ran out and stopped her she said "I didn't know if this dog would bite me, so I stayed in the car". -The dog was on a chain! Unfortunately, our C. schioedtei did not survive shipping, but the other 11 made it.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, I got all of them except the H. lividum. Now, I get the pleasure of moving my H. mac out of its enclosure to take out the damn woodchips the lps have in there. :wall: I kid, I kid I'm looking forward to it actually!! Always a little bit of a rush in doing this kinda thing. The gbbs are adorable. I also got over 200 discoids so I can start a feeder colony!! Buh bye crix!!! Well, in a few months at least.