Huge Phoneutria Nigrivinter

blacktara

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just being a smart ass

"BTW the common name is: Brazilian wondering spider." <P>

That would be "wandering", as in roaming, in search of food or a mate <P>

The only thing Phoneutria might be "wondering" is where all the b&&lsh*t myths about it got started

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
blacktara said:
"BTW the common name is: Brazilian wondering spider." <P>

That would be "wandering", as in roaming, in search of food or a mate <P>

The only thing Phoneutria might be "wondering" is where all the b&&lsh*t myths about it got started
Myths? Please elaborate what myths.

/Lelle

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Adnan said:
What am I seeing here? ... :mad: ...

Ask BEFORE posting!!! And I do not give permission for you to use my picture. Please, READ the threads before posting.

humpf...
pirika said:
Cpt. Nemo, dont use my pictures!!! :mad:

All pictures in question, in this thread have been removed due to copyright violation and posting without permission from the original owners. The rules on copyright issues can be found here:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=34260

I suggest that people start following this, and all of our rules, or suspensions will be frequently handed out without warnings! :embarrassed:

C'mon people, it's really not that hard to follow the rules. Ignorance is NOT a valid excuse! :wall:

Debby

JJJoshua

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe we should have a sticky that includes spider myths and the actual truth. So everytime a newbie comes along we don't have to go through this whole deal of proving them wrong...

knightjar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I like the idea of a Wondering Spider. Sitting there, pondering life's great mysteries. Maybe that's what all those 'Pet Rock' G rosea are doing.

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
knightjar said:
Well I like the idea of a Wondering Spider. Sitting there, pondering life's great mysteries. Maybe that's what all those 'Pet Rock' G rosea are doing.
somehow I just waited for that one :)

/Lelle