Hows my C. Versicolor sling tub?

Ryunss

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, I have had quite a few T's in the past, but not for about 5 years (very sad times!) and never a sling before. I have done quite a bit of research on them before buying and came up with the tub pictured. There are a couple of questions I would like to ask though, such as, should I have a lil water dish in there (at the current size of 15mm) or should I wait until she's a little larger? Also are there enough holes in the lid do you guys think or should I add more? Other than that any feedback/suggestions for what I should change would be hugely appreciated. I look forward to posting with y'all!

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Id cut that cork into a slice/slab and then rest it against the wall as you did. Not enough holes IMO, I put holes at the 12 9 6 3 positions, about 5 vertically.

Ryunss

Arachnopeon
Id cut that cork into a slice/slab and then rest it against the wall as you did. Not enough holes IMO, I put holes at the 12 9 6 3 positions, about 5 vertically.
Yeah I was considering that, its a bit thick, He/She has made a nice web between that and the wall now though and I kinda feel bad ruining it haha. A couple of hours after posting the thread I added the holes and a small water dish. Thank you for your feedback! much appreciated.