How?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
How on earth did my Brachypelma smithi manage to rip apart this peat cup? Do you think he used his fangs?

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Nah it likely used either a jack or sludge hammer :D

Last edited:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
They've got nothing but time on their hands. And they've got a lot of hands, so they can carry a lot of time.

That analogy got out of hand quickly.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
They've got nothing but time on their hands. And they've got a lot of hands, so they can carry a lot of time.

That analogy got out of hand quickly.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN.
Okay you're on my kill list. I love puns, but I hate it when people make puns.

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They can do a lot worse then that, I've got a number of round wire vents that get absolutely shredded by otherwise mild mannered t's with time in their hands.

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had to take the background out of my F P.met exotera because she kept ripping it apart. She really didn't like it I guess. She doesn't do it to anything else.

AllyInvert

Arachnopeon
They can do a lot worse then that, I've got a number of round wire vents that get absolutely shredded by otherwise mild mannered t's with time in their hands.
I didn't realize they could do that to wire vents.... I had seen several people suggest plastic but could not understand why.... thanks for the pictures of the damaged vents... now I get it!!

Blackout14

Arachnoknight
And this is why I drill holes lol. Wife would be down in the basement with a can of raid if they got out. She is very easy going and let's me do my think doesn't mind the snakes and lizards but not a fan of the t's and scorps lol

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Which species did that? Nice to finally see a pic of the damage. Perhaps that will help people believe our words for a change.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I had to take the background out of my F P.met exotera because she kept ripping it apart. She really didn't like it I guess. She doesn't do it to anything else.
You should post a pic of the background. People just don't believe it till they see it.

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Which species did that? Nice to finally see a pic of the damage. Perhaps that will help people believe our words for a change.
That was done by my mature female LP, she would hang back there by her fangs and pluck those wires like a guitar.