How to tell my T's Age?

fixitwithgoats

Arachnopeon
Hello there!

I recently bought an A. Avicularia from a local shop. It's clearly not full grown, and I was wondering if there was any way for me to get a rough estimate of how old it is. Is there any way to guess what stage of growth and roughly how old? Do I have to wait until adulthood to figure it out?

Thanks!

Lyrognathus

Arachnosquire
In all honesty you can't. If you post a pic we could maybe guess, but that's not even close to accurate.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Growth depends on different factors inc. care. There is no way to accurately guess its age.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Nope because growth rate is affected by a myriad of things (temps/feeding/genetics/etc.).

Basically, unless you've had it since it hatched or the person you got it from knows the exact date it hatched then there's no way to know for sure.

moshpitpanda

Arachnosquire
"This here adult Rose Hair is only two years old. Be sure to properly train it before it gets too old. Remember, old dogs can't learn new tricks!"
I believe the correct term is old arachnids but I will let you pass on this one ;)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Raise slings if you wana be closer to knowing there age: hurrah
"This here adult Rose Hair is only two years old. Be sure to properly train it before it gets too old. Remember, old dogs can't learn new tricks!"
Dogs actually can learn tricks just only by a dog whisperer.
I trained my spiders to imitate a pet rock .!!!!:penguin:

fixitwithgoats

Arachnopeon
Raise slings if you wana be closer to knowing there age: hurrah

Dogs actually can learn tricks just only by a dog whisperer.
I trained my spiders to imitate a pet rock .!!!!:penguin:
Maybe one day! I want to make sure I'm used to taking care of arachnids first before I try to meet the needs of a sling.