Answered How to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Arachnopeon
Sorry to bother you with this but I'm new to this site an got a few questions to raise my t's.i can't figure out how the hell you ask a question an have someone reply. Any advice

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Sorry to bother you with this but I'm new to this site an got a few questions to raise my t's.i can't figure out how the hell you ask a question an have someone reply. Any advice
Welcome to the site! You post the same way that you have been. ;) Just go into the specific section that pertains to your question, and in the upper right hand corner you should see "Post New Thread". Just click on that and you are good to go.

Hope that helps. :)

Debby

ThatsUnpossible

Arachnosquire
Go to the home page of this site and scroll down a bit, you should see a list of forums*. Click on the forum you want to post in (like Tarantula Questions and Discussions, for example). When that forum opens, click on the button marked “Post New Thread” which is at the right hand side of the window. That will open a window for you to type your post in.

*You can also select Menu at the top left of the screen, then Forums. When the list of forums comes up, proceed as above. Hth

Status
Not open for further replies.