Question How many messages necessary to rank up from arachnopeon?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If I remember correctly, posts/threads in the "Questions/Discussion" topic get you to advance. Though I'm sure other topics do as well. No idea on numbers though.
I think in the Tarantula chat too... OP, u can always ask a mod

And I don’t need a title by my avatar- I already AM the arachnopimpstress

Last edited by a moderator:

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Please don't be another one of those people. Talk if you have something to add. Nothing worse than having 400 posts and the title you want, giving bad advice that new people think is right because "Hey this person is an Arachnobaron, he must be right". Just let it happen...

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
51 to go until "baron" (I couldn't care less about the titles, I just care about the knowledge I pass on to a keeper of a species they have never kept or new keepers of tarantulas in general).

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I just started thinking about my previous post on this thread as well as why, when and how much i post. I only post when i think i can give an educated, truthful answer. I still stand by my previous post (minus the 51 to go until baron, because i already went over)

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
My spidey senses sence 50 posts in the next 24 hours....:bored:
Good way to get the active status revoked. ;)

For $50? that's a phormingochilus carpenteri and a half. ;)
Ahem .. http://arachnoboards.com/account/upgrades (Regular Arachnosupporter is $25, not $50) ;)

I think in the Tarantula chat too... OP, u can always ask a mod

And I don’t need a title by my avatar- I already AM the arachnopimpstress
Nope, Tarantula Chat 100% does NOT count. :)

The titles were created as a joke. Nothing more, nothing less. Just some lighthearted fluffy fun. It was never meant to distinguish any type of experience level. Not by any means. You should never go by anyone's title. Only the information that is shared. Only that can tip you off to what one does and does not know. Unless they are regurgitation from the internet. Then it's anyone's guess, lol.

Debby

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good way to get the active status revoked. ;)

Ahem .. http://arachnoboards.com/account/upgrades (Regular Arachnosupporter is $25, not $50) ;)

Nope, Tarantula Chat 100% does NOT count. :)

The titles were created as a joke. Nothing more, nothing less. Just some lighthearted fluffy fun. It was never meant to distinguish any type of experience level. Not by any means. You should never go by anyone's title. Only the information that is shared. Only that can tip you off to what one does and does not know. Unless they are regurgitation from the internet. Then it's anyone's guess, lol.

Debby
Oops poopsy my bad! Lol

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I will include myself here in this request.

PLEASE STOP TURNING DEBBY AND SCOTT INTO BABYSITTERS

emendo vestri stipes