Question How many messages necessary to rank up from arachnopeon?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I say a good 50 :)
Also, I found out that you don’t get points to rise up on the rack no rankings unless you post in one of the “REAL” forums - watering hole doesn’t count... or I’d be “arachno-omnipotent” - used to spend aLOTof time here rather than the other forums lol
Do u know if MAKING new threads/posts counts?

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
If I remember correctly, posts/threads in the "Questions/Discussion" topic get you to advance. Though I'm sure other topics do as well. No idea on numbers though.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My Tarantula-style Google Fu produced this in a similar thread.

Your rank (post count) includes posts made on the more substantive boards (e.g., "Tarantula Questions & Discussions" but not "Tarantula Chat").

There was a sticky about post ranks, but it seems to have been deleted. :confused:

1. Arachnopeon: 0
  2. Arachnosquire: 50
  3. Arachnoknight: 150
  4. Arachnobaron: 300
  5. Arachnolord: 600
  6. Arachnodemon: 666
  7. Arachnoangel: 777
  8. Arachnoprince: 1,000
  9. Arachnoking: 2,000
  10. Arachnoemperor: 3,500?
  11. ArachnoGod: 5,000?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Everything advances you except tarantula chat and watering hole. And maybe suggestions/troubleshooting.

50 for squire. 150 for knight. 300 for baron. 500 for Lord maybe. 666 for demon. 777 for angel. 1000 for prince. 2000 for king. 3500 for emperor. 5000 for god and time to re-evaluate your life ;)

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
50 for squire. 150 for knight. 300 for baron. 500 for Lord maybe. 666 for demon. 777 for angel. 1000 for prince. 2000 for king. 3500 for emperor. 5000 for god and time to re-evaluate your life ;)
A king has spoken!

35A63BF7-6E88-4FF3-92C5-0B7420BA6DF9.jpeg

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
This issue is laughable, no matter. I'm not pointing you, OP, don't get me wrong, but this issue often jumps out.

I mean, ok, probably no one loves to be 'viewed' as a Peon, or a Squire or whatever doesn't sounds 'cool enough'. Hell, our old good Eric Bana from the desert, aka @EulersK hated the Arachnobaron title, and I agree with him ('The Witcher' docet).

But it's only a Internet, notably from probably what's the best venomous Forum site, title: it's just for fun.

In this Forum, there's 'Arachnosquire' with years of breeding, definitely more skilled than a lot of 'Arachnoknights'. And there's nothing bad about this, just experience, all of us can learn something new. Together.

If someone hates so deeply the current title he/she has, well, purchase the ticket to 'salvation', upgrade your account, and type 'under' what you want, lol.

In the meantime, jerking off, old good Chris LXXIX turned Arachnoemperor. Wow, impressive. That I wasn't banned, so far, I mean :angelic:

Oh, btw... tell me Eugene 'Mean Gene' Okerlund, there is a challenger for me und my title? :bored:

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
In this Forum, there's 'Arachnosquire' with years of breeding, definitely more skilled than a lot of 'Arachnoknights'. And there's nothing bad about this, just experience, all of us can learn something new. Together.
This exactly, you get people posting inane crap pretty much anywhere just to advance up the rankings.

Seeing as the rankings are only based on post count, the number of posts doesn't determine zip when it comes to actual experience.

I'm still a demonic effing beast though :troll:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm still a demonic effing beast though :troll:
Well, just wait a bit and you will turn into 'Angel'. I mean, 'Angel'. So lovely. Lovely like that 'Frozen' song, and btw Elsa is quite hot (I'm a genuine perv) and Marshmallow soooo kind, gentle, innocent.

I've said :)

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Everything advances you except tarantula chat and watering hole. And maybe suggestions/troubleshooting.

Or become an Arachnosupporter and call yourself whatever you want. In my case, a Dream within a Deam ;)